About Karen's Flower Shoppe

Karen's Flower Shoppe has been proudly serving Cairo and Greene County since 1984. Karen and her floral design team are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

Let Karen's Flower Shoppe be your first choice for flowers.

We ask for a $100.00 consultation fee which will be applied to your order.

Follow Karen's Flower Shoppe on

Karen's Flower Shoppe 5
Karen's Flower Shoppe 6
Karen's Flower Shoppe 7

Jeanmarie · Married on 10/13/2018

Karen is absolutely wonderful! She truly takes pride in her work and it shows. She was a pleasure to meet with and work with.

My husband and I live in Queens, NY and had our wedding upstate in the Catskills. We did some research and found Karen’s Flower Shoppe and I’m glad we did. Karen knows and loves what she’s doing and it shows. She made beautiful bouquets and decorated the gazebo as well. She made beautiful pieces to sit on top of the wooden barrels and along the aisle. Karen and her associates were pleasant to work with and very helpful. We gave her our ideas for the wedding and she made it come to life! Such beautiful colors! We are so happy we had her and her team.

jeanne · Married on 09/29/2018

Living out of state, I expected a lot of difficulty planning our wedding. Karen proved me wrong. We were getting married in the fall, but I did not want fall colors. I wanted blue. No problem. She made all our flowers, including delivering flowers to our baker to have flowers on the cake. Karen and her crew are the greatest. I highly recommend them to everyone. Jeanne

Karen's Flower Shoppe 8

Karen's Flower Shoppe FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Douglas Koch Designs, Ltd.
    Douglas Koch Designs, Ltd. Wedding Florists

I have had the distinct honor of working with Karen Gallo and her team on many ventures over the past 12 years, with only a magnificent outcome every time!!! Karen and her team are just incredible to work with; they are a warm, welcoming, and are talented group of people/designers who go above and beyond for there clients. Karen can do anything, she is an amazingly talent in florist and will transform your vision into reality without breaking your bank.... Karens and her Flower Shoppe has such a big heart; she is a large supporter of the local 4H club, Cairo New York and Green county for over 30 years. She is just a love to know and work with. Go see her at Karen's Flower Shoppe in Cairo NY you will be very glad you did!!!

• Bliss Events
    Bliss Events Wedding Planners

My company Bliss Events has worked with Karen's Flower shoppe for many years. Karen and her team are nothing short of professional, friendly, creative, accommodating and offer the best customer service in the area! Karens has been in business for 20 years and it show! Her ability to take my visions and turn them into stunning floral arrangements is amazing! I've seen her bend over backwards for many brides and she always does it with a smile! Karen and her team are truly incredible!

• Cairo, NY 12413 See on map