Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Karen Roumillat, Wedding Officiant

@MarriedbyKaren

I provide custom ceremonies that ensure the perfect wedding for you and the love of your life. These ceremonies include religious and non-denominational, traditional and non-religious. I enjoy theme weddings, destination weddings and traditional ones, whatever is right for the two of you!

Additional Services : Notary Public, Vow Renewals, Memorial Service, Celebrations of Life, Wedding Party Yoga

Contact information:

No Denomination (2)
Single Religion (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
Anglican (1)

Karen develops a great rapport with the bride and groom and was able to work with my daughter and her husband from afar and help them create their perfect ceremony. She was calm and at ease and her confident demeanor helped all of us feel so comfortable at the rehearsal and ceremony. The addition of wedding party yoga before the rehearsal was great fun.

Profile Picture Molly, 12/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Karen will make your special day go so smoothly! She really gets to know her couples and individualized our ceremony! I HIGHLY recommend Karen.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My ceremony was absolutely perfect because of Karen. She responded immediately to all of my emails throughout the planning process and frequently checked in with me and offered assistance. My husband and I loved the readings and how Karen provided us with many options. Overall, we were so happy to be wed by Karen. Thank you again, Karen!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/15/16, 15 Reviews

1:37 minutes
Love
0:42 minutes

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Karen does a beautiful job! She is definitely one of Lisa Presnell Productions preferred professionals!

Karen is a very thoughtful caring person who puts her clients first!

I had the pleasure of meeting Karen Roumillat, Wedding Officiant at a recent Wedding Venue Tour! I was very impressed with Karen, she is very attentive and takes pride in what she does. I would strongly recommend her services and look forward to working with her in the future! Bill Tabone Play Harder Tours Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Services

We love working with Karen Roumillat and are proud to have her as a preferred vendor! Her officiant services are highly recommended!

Amazing lady. Karen and I are backup officiants for each other so you can rest easy knowing your special day is protected. Karen has a huge heart and her number one goal is to make your wedding day beautiful and memorable. You'll love her!!!

Events