6218 Tony Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Karen Ard Photography

Hi, I'm Karen. I am a boutique wedding and portrait photographer based out of LA, available for destinations worldwide. I have been shooting professionally for 20 years but fell in love with wedding photography about 5 years ago. I love love and capturing the beauty and emotions of your wedding day is an honor to me. My style is modern with a nostalgic feel. Photojournalistic moments will be captured throughout the day, as well as candids, and amazing portraits of you both.

Please take a look at my web site and blog to see if my style is a good match for your wedding then give me a call so we can chat. Oh, did I mention that all my packages come with a complimentary engagement session? Thanks for stopping by.

trashthedress
karen08avatar
brideonbeach

21 Reviews for Karen Ard Photography

Samara · Married on 08/20/2016

Karen is creative and fun. She makes the day amazing for everyone involved! We have the most amazing pictures of our day because of her. We are so grateful!!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Erica · Married on 09/06/2015

Karen was AWESOME!! She worked wonderfully with us and our videographer. She was always on time and professional and incredibly friendly, I wanted to invite her to the wedding! She blended in with our guests really well, I knew she was there but she definitely knows what she is doing and she never made us feel like we were on the spot or anything to get her pictures. All of our guests complimented Karen and her assistant and how professional they were. I know our pictures will be amazing, our engagement pictures were beautiful! Karen even got on the roof of our venue to get the shots of me walking down the aisle, that's dedication! I can't wait to have another event or photography need that I can work with Karen on!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Luci · Married on 08/22/2015

Working with Karen was wonderful. She did our engagement shoot and our wedding. She is so easy to work with. As we selected a location for our engagement photos, she provided us with suggestions based on the feel we wanted, but was open to our suggestions as well. It was easy to share with her our ideas for what we were looking for. She captured us so well and provided us with a great blend of silly, candid, and posed shots. For the wedding, she and the second photographer were so nice to work with. They posed us to get those classic shots when applicable/needed, but I didn't feel like I was working around her, rather she read the situation very well and ingratiated herself beautifully into our wedding and celebration. And we absolutely LOVE our photos - again a great mix of candid and posed photos. The detail shots of the wedding were perfect and I'm so happy we used her.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Award

Karen Ard Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Karen Ard Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement Session
    Complimentary Engagement Session with all bookings. (In or around LA area. Travel fee for outside of LA)

• Dazzle Event Productions
    Dazzle Event Productions Wedding Planners

Karen Ard is a very talented photographer. Her body of work is absolutely gorgeous and she is always such a pleasure to work with. A true artist who captures beautiful pictures.

• Forever After Films
    Forever After Films Wedding Videographers

Karen was a blast to work with! When a video and photo team can mesh well together it makes for stunning memories for the stars of the day, The BRIDE & GROOM. She was graceful, experienced, and had an amazing creative eye. Hope to work together again soon!

• Events by M and M
    Events by M and M Wedding Planners

Capturing style and elegance with beauty and grace, Karen Ard is a fantastic photographer! I very much enjoyed working with her on a summer, Ventura wedding. She captured every moment as if she knew it was coming and was always prepared for an impromptu shot. Truly a pleasure!

• 6218 Tony Ave Woodland Hills, 91367 See on map