On-Location Services, Atlanta, GA 30309 Map · Phone number

About KarLar Beauty Bar

Karbanks Beauty is an on-location wedding makeup artist based in Atlanta, Georgia. Professional makeup artist Kareena Eubanks is passionate about makeup artistry, and utilizes her profession to connect with people and to provide helpful services to brides on their wedding day. She considers it an honor to be a part of your special day, and provides the highest quality services so that you feel confident, beautiful, and happy on what may be the most memorable day of your life.

Karbanks Beauty is an on-site professional makeup artist, and will travel to your chosen location to perform your wedding makeup whether in your bridal suite, hotel, or home. She offers trial makeup sessions in order to test out your ideas and preferences, as well as to give you a chance to express your makeup questions and concerns. Kareena seeks to fulfill your bridal makeup vision, and will enhance your natural features, as well as provide any specific services that you are looking for such as airbrush makeup and false lashes. Kareena provides makeup services for brides and bridal parties of up to six people, and also offers hair styling and bridal updos upon request. Makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

90a4740ca59b1bb3 1523393461 2292260df326b045 1523393460614 2 23275515 201443538

2 Reviews for KarLar Beauty Bar

• Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 09/03/2017

Kareena was amazing!! I have never looked so beautiful in my life. She enhanced my look by such a huge amount. My mother and mother and law looked amazing!! I got complements all night on my makeup and hair. I gave her my vision and she ran with it. Such an amazing artist! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • OnceUponAChambers

Kate · Married on 09/03/2016

Karbanks Beauty did my hair and make-up for my September wedding and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Kareena listened to the vision I had for my look and translated it into reality so perfectly-I was thrilled and you will be too!

Sent on 03/19/2017

KarLar Beauty Bar FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No