Monroe, NC 28110 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Karaligraphy

Karaligraphy is a small handwritten calligraphy business located in North Carolina. A one woman show, I typically do invitation envelopes, place cards, and signs, but I will take requests to do anything you need. One thing that sets me apart from other calligraphers is that I love to learn your personal stories and give you a font that fits your wedding perfectly! If you don't have a font or style picked out, simply contact me with the theme of your wedding and some information about you as a couple and I will send back a few fonts for you to choose from that match exactly who you are. Or, if you already have a specific style in mind, I can do that as well!

img0532
img0532
585b39a3db77ffb2 FullSizeRender 7
fullsizerender 7

Karaligraphy FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Calligraphy