433 NW Eastwood Drive, Blue Springs, MO 64014 Map · Phone number

About Kansas City DJ

We specialize in high quality music and event coordination with a personal touch!

Kansas City DJ is owner operated, so the person you meet with and get to know during the planning stage is the same person who entertains at your party.

Whether you're planning a wedding reception, birthday, reunion, corporate event, or just a good old-fashioned party, Kansas City DJ is the right choice. I take the time to meet with you in person, as often as you like, to help you plan your event and make sure it's a success. That way you can look forward to enjoying your party while I take care of the details. Stress Free!!

9d81c8d62c2ec7c0 11111
Kansas City DJ - Darin ready to entertain at a wedding reception.
Darin - The Original KANSAS CITY DJ!
Darin - The Original KANSAS CITY DJ!
Kansas City DJ Equipment.
Kansas City DJ Equipment.
Kansas City DJ Wedding Reception.
Kansas City DJ Wedding Reception.
9d81c8d62c2ec7c0 11111

7 Reviews for Kansas City DJ

Darren and his assistant were wonderful. They made our wedding and reception run so smoothly. Darren was so professional from the first time we met. He made us feel at ease and took care and everything and more. I have worked with many DJs and he is at the top of my list. Darren goes above and beyond what is expected in a DJ. I can't thank him enough for everything he did for us. If you are looking for a DJ, book Darren!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2013
  • Guin

Guin · Married on 10/01/2011

I was really happy with Darin at Kansas City DJ. He drove up twice to the northland to meet us to discuss the reception and I really feel like he took the time to plan our event to best match our needs.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Laura · Married on 09/25/2009

Darin did an amazing job as our dj for our wedding reception. They both were so organized prior to the reception preparing for our timeline as well as during the reception. I have never been to a more organized wedding reception. They definitely do a good job of making everything go so smoothly. The music was great and had everyone out dancing. Couldn't have been happier with picking Kansas City DJ for our reception.

Sent on 07/06/2010

Award

Kansas City DJ FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Deborah Doll Dance
    Deborah Doll Dance Banquet Halls

Kansas City DJ is more than music for your reception. The music is always tailored to your specific requirements and wishes, he is a flawless Master of Ceremonies and knows exactly how to keep the fun and excitement going. He (Darin) is a full time professional DJ who is involved with every aspect of your event to make sure that everything runs smoothly and perfectly. I highly recommend Kansas City DJ for any special event.

• The Real DJ Steve
    The Real DJ Steve Wedding DJs

Darin's a real pro (and a great DJ). He cares a lot about making the client happy, and I know he puts in the time to get to know them. He's easy to talk to, and is someone I would trust.

• 433 NW Eastwood Drive Blue Springs, 64014 See on map