4859 W. Slauson Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90056 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Kanela Events

Kánela, Where your Event begins...

If you are visiting us you are probably planning a corporate black tie affair, a wedding day to remember, or even possibly just a day to celebrate. Kánela Events will bring your vision to life and plan the details from A-Z and this we guarantee.

The Art of Kánela?

Kánela comes from the Spanish word Cinammon. Cinammon is a sweet and hot spice which adds flavor to your favorite drink or dish in which enhances your senses. Our team embraces the “art” of Kánela through vision, planning, and executing.

Kanela’s Mission

At Kánela events our mission is to turn your vision into a reality from an intimate gathering to a large social setting . “If you can envision it, we can deliver it.”

SERVICES:

Kánela Events has created a great reputation and a name for itself by gaining the respect and credibility with many of our past clients:

- LAPD Fundraisers

- Hilton LAX Social/Corporate events

- Nestlé USA corporate meetings

- Los Angeles County, Orange County and Destination Weddings

Follow Kanela Events on

8 Reviews for Kanela Events

Ana · Married on 09/14/2013

Yared was wonderful! She was helpful in planning my wedding, helping with setting up a budget and giving me feed back. She met with me and my vendors to ensure everyone understood my expectations. Yared was very professional when speaking to vendors and finding me the best value for my budget. She was flexible as she did drive from Los Angeles to meet with me and my vendors in San Jacinto at the Country Club where the even was going to take place.

The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about anything. She made sure everything went smoothly and I was not bother for little things. My wedding went by smoothly and I enjoyed it. She made sure when we got to the Country Club we had a little drink and food and ensure we had some time to freshen up. If it wasn't for her I don't think our wedding would of been so well plan and organized. Some of the complements I received about my wedding was how well organized it was.

Sent on 10/13/2013

These guys did a magnificent job! It was beautiful and well detailed. We couldn't ask for better vendors or quality! They definitely took care of business and kept our stress levels down! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 09/24/2012

KT · Married on 08/26/2011

Yared at Kanela Events is professional, organized, and so creative! She was on top of every last detail and a step ahead of everyone throughout the planning process. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. I have been a professional meeting and event planner myself for fifteen years, and I highly recommend Yared and the rest of the team at Kanela Events!

Sent on 11/01/2011

• NINFA'S FLOWERS
    NINFA'S FLOWERS Wedding Florists

We've worked with Kanela Events on several occasions. They are professional, helpful, friendly & respond to emails in a timely manner. I highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you Jeannette, Yared, & Karla.

• 4859 W. Slauson Ave Los Angeles, 90056 See on map