main st, Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Kaminski Wedding Films

Welcome to KAMINSKI WEDDING FILMS. My name is Serge, and I'm very dedicated to my line of work. Here at KWF I strive to create your perfect wedding video. We capture the moments of your wedding day, enabling them to last a lifetime. Our company is based in Upstate South Carolina, but we also specialize in destination weddings and travel worldwide.

Website: http://kaminskiweddingfilms.com/

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

14 Reviews for Kaminski Wedding Films

Kay · Married on 05/17/2014

Serge was fantastic and easy to work with for our wedding. He captured special moments and made an awesome short video of our wedding!!! He was never in the way of anyone and we honestly forgot he was there. I am soooo thankful that I hired a videographer and especially Serge!! Going back and watching the video you see sooooo many things that you didn't see during the wedding and don't remember because of the pace and high emotions. Thanks again!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Kelly · Married on 12/07/2013

We used Serge for our wedding and I am blown away by the GREAT job he and his guys did!!! They showed up early and never were in the way of anyone, even my photographer told me that he enjoyed working with them. They managed to capture every small details. Final wedding film was BEAUTIFUL and full of emotions, we lost count of how many times we watched it already :) I would definitely recommend Serge to anyone who is looking for an AWESOME wedding cinematographer at great price..
    THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Sent on 01/26/2014

maksim · Married on 09/21/2013

Thank you very much for recording and for the quality of the recording. The quality of it was great and we really liked it!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Award

• Julia Vyaz Photography
    Julia Vyaz Photography Wedding Photographers

What an amazing person Serge is. I had such a good time working with him, professional, easy going, loves what he does, and his work speaks for itself. Cant wait to work with you again.

• Simply Violet Photography
    Simply Violet Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with these guys on a wedding at Fluor Field. They were professional, friendly, and easy to work with! They have a great flow and blend in seemlessly. Afterwards, I viewed their final product and it turned out beautiful!!! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a beautiful and professional wedding video!

• main st Greenville, 29607 See on map