Kalyna Photography

Saint Paul, MN View map

My name is Kathryn Criston. I have been shooting at a professional level since 2007, first as a cinematographer before switching exclusively to photography. I combine the values of traditional portraiture with the spontaneity of photojournalism to document your wedding, engagement, anniversary, or general expression of being. Please browse my galleries and contact me if you have any questions or would like to set up a consultation.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
  • User1203600 2+ years ago
    Kalyna Photography was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with. While I was busy worrying about all other aspects of the wedding going smoothly, the pictures were actually fun and stress-free. I didn't feel like I was being awkwardly "posed" - instead the session felt natural and truly captured the love between my husband and I and also the emotion of the day. Kathryn was prompt in her arrival and extremely professional throughout the day. She blended in seamlessly and my guests hardly noticed she was there.

The photos turned out great! I have several recently married friends still waiting for their photos, but Kalyna photography had them finished in a few short weeks. I could immediately tell that Kathryn's experience in photography and film really mattered in making my wedding a great experience as well.

I highly recommend Kalyna.
  • User1208723 Event on: 06/01/2013
    I was referred to Kalyna Photography by a friend who had her wedding photos done by Kathryn Criston, and I can't thank my friend enough! My partner of 8 years and I decided to finally tie the knot after the legalization of same-sex marriage in Minnesota - to celebrate, we booked Kalyna Photography for an engagement photo session. We weren't sure what to expect, as both of us have seen horrible engagement photos of all sorts of couples all over the internet. Ms. Criston was wonderful. We did the photo session in our own backyard - it was intimate, fun and stress-free. She captured the essence of our relationship during our photo session and was completely at ease working with us, as we were with her. We were able to view the images on her website two weeks later, and we were thrilled! I can't recommend her enough.

Saint Paul, 55108
Location of (Kalyna Photography)

Kalyna Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Kalyna Photography offer?

Kalyna Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kalyna Photography offer?

Kalyna Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Kalyna Photography offer for wedding events?

Kalyna Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kalyna Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kalyna Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding