Delaware, OH 43015 Map · Phone number

About Kalli Cakes & Confections, LLC

Hi! We would love to provide you with a custom made cake for your next Central Ohio event! We specialize in providing moist, delicious cakes which are customized to your tastes!

If you believe design is as important as the taste of your cake, please give us a call. After consulting with you, we provide original designs and will work with you until we have designed and created your perfect cake!

Our cakes are about the experience and the great memories they help create! The cake may be eaten, but the memories and pictures of your events will live on.

We look forward to hearing from you! Check us out on Facebook or on Flickr today! Prices start at $3.50 a slice, $2.50 a cupcake or $2.00 a cookie.

Follow Kalli Cakes & Confections, LLC on

SugarMurphCake
weddingwire
PurplepaintedTopper
Kalli Cakes & Confections, LLC
Rainbow Gelatin Bubbles (yes, they are edible!)
Rainbow Gelatin Bubbles (yes, they are edible!)
RuffleCakeNaturalLight
Custom Purse
Custom Purse
Organ Cake
Organ Cake
Remote Controlled Truck Cake (everything is edible!), patterned after the actual RC Truck owned by...
RugbyBall
WaCKonCatanwithcard
SugarMurphCake
weddingwire
PurplepaintedTopper

3 Reviews for Kalli Cakes & Confections, LLC

Colleen · Married on 09/29/2012

Andrea is absolutely PHENOMENAL!!!! The craftsmanship of the cakes was amazing and it tasted great! In the past, I've found it either looks good or tastes good and Kalli Cakes delivers both. She always responded to me within a couple hours and did absolutely everything I imagined for the cakes. She matched the fondant color to my bridesmaids' dresses perfectly, worked (very patiently!!) with me when my now-husband and I were having trouble deciding on a cake design, and went over-the-top with the groom's cake I wanted. (Go to her website and find the cake with beer bottles - it's fabulous!) Not to mention, working with her was an absolute delight; she is extremely positive, very receptive and always friendly - a breath of fresh air! After the wedding, there was a problem with the reception hall when they disposed of some of the custom-made cake accessories. Andrea dealt with them in an extremely professional manner and worked with them to replace the missing pieces so we can keep them as memories. I truly could not give a high enough recommendation!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Erin · Married on 09/03/2011

Andrea did a great job with our wedding cake and it was exactly what we wanted! She was so easy to work with and got back to me usually the same day or the next with my questions or emails. The cake was delicious most of all and looked so good! The flowers she made for it were edible but you wouldn't think so at first glance because they looked so real. She put a lot of work into our cake and it really showed and she thought of everything even including a separate small cake for our first anniversary.

Sent on 09/20/2011
  • O

Laura · Married on 10/15/2005

I was totally satisfied with the cake that Kalli Cakes made for my wedding. The service was great, the cake itself was beautifully decorated and it tasted wonderful! It was just what we wanted. It really did add that special touch that helped make the day perfect. I tell all my friends :)

Sent on 02/02/2012

Kalli Cakes & Confections, LLC FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? No

• Madison House Designs
    Madison House Designs Wedding Florists

Kalli Cakes is a very talented cake artist and her creations are soooo delicious! I've had the wonderful opportunity to get to know her in joining our artistic ideas and collaborating with her -- making the flowers coordinate with the cake. She puts an intense amount of detail and time into her cakes and really knows how to accomplish a professional look that also tastes as good as it looks. I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

• Delaware, 43015 See on map