Southbridge, MA 01550 Map · Phone number

7 Reviews for Kaleidoscope Florals

1 User photo

Kaleidoscope Florals 1

Justine · Married on 09/08/2018

Darlene is one of the sweetest people! She was always so responsive and helpful. I didn't have a ton of thoughts on flowers but she took my thoughts and made beautiful arrangements! She's super reasonably priced as well! Can't go wrong with Darlene!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Erin · Married on 08/11/2018

Darlene did a great job with our wedding flowers! She is so creative and helped my vision come to life! She is reasonably priced and on top of it. You won’t regret booking with her!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Kaleidoscope Florals 2

Giselle · Married on 04/29/2017

Darlene is absolutely amazing! She was very conscious of my budget and her suggestions were tasteful and spot on! I am so glad I trusted her with my wedding florals. I was set on a few types of flowers, and she recommended some more cost-effective similar types, after explaining she had been disappointed in the past with orders of the flower I had my heart set on. I am so glad I trusted her and the bouquets came out stunning! We had a medium sized party, 5 BMs and 6 groomsmen, and she even provided an extra boutonierre, which was so thoughtful of her!
    She was very responsive and always very clear and was easy to work with and such a wonderful person. She even pinned the boutonierres on my groomsmen when she dropped off the flowers! She made great recommendations for flowering plants at our ceremony and I could not have been more pleased with how everything turned out. Thank you, Darlene, for everything!!! Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 05/24/2017