Vacaville, CA 95687 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kaitlyn Nicole Photography

Hello Everyone...my name is Kaitlyn! I am an on-location photographer, serving the Bay Area through Sacramento Valley, and specializing in engagement and wedding photography!

If I can hope to impart any lasting impression in this short amount of space, it would be this – I love what I do!

Who knew that my life-long artistic abilities, creative tendencies, random interests, and sometimes annoying attention to detail, would one day lead me to my true passion of photography!

I’ve always felt that there was something almost magical about photographs. They have the ability to capture some of our happiest memories, and then send us back in time to relive them with just a glance. Photographs can deliver a message, an emotion, or feeling, in ways words cannot. While memories fade, and we soon forget the little details, a photograph never does! I think giving the gift of photography is one of the best gifts a person can give, and I’ve been lucky enough to turn it into a living!

My goal is to make each photo session a unique and enjoyable experience, and to tell YOUR story through my lens. I take pride in my photography and therefore work very hard at composing each shot. I take time to learn about my subject matter ahead of time, and consider myself a good listener and communicator. I’m organized, reliable, and patient.

Making the choice to become a photographer has been extremely rewarding, and I look forward to all the new people I will meet, places I will explore, and memories I will preserve!

Wedding30
Wedding
Wedding1

1 Reviews for Kaitlyn Nicole Photography

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2014

The best photographer ever!!! I loved her! She was constantly photographing everything, had a great professionalism about her, yet made you feel very comfortable around her while she was guiding us through posed photos. Her work is gorgeous and she is a fun, sweet person to be around. Highly Recommended!

Kaitlyn Nicole Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kaitlyn Nicole Photography 1
    FREE Engagement Session when you book KNP for your wedding!
    Receive a FREE Engagement Session when you book Kaitlyn Nicole Photography for your Wedding! Session Includes:Time and talent of the photographer (up to 4 hours), digital retouching and/or enhancement of your photos, and a disc of digital photos with unlimited printing rights! **Deposit is required upon booking of wedding

• You Name It We Cake It
    You Name It We Cake It Wedding Cakes

Kaiytlyn Nicole Photography is your best bet when it comes to capturing those special moments! She will provide you with excellent service at manageable prices and does not disappoint with executing the final product! You will be so glad you chose them to photograph your event!!!

• Vacaville, 95687 See on map