Kaitlan Wilson

74 Collins Avenue, Hudson, MA 33139 Map · Phone number

About Kaitlan Wilson

Kaitlan Wilson|Fabulous and Flawless is an experienced hair and makeup company based out of Miami Beach, Florida. They use different styles of cutting, coloring and styling, depending on their clients preferences and needs. Their goal is to bring your unique vision to life for your special day. Kaitlan Wilson|Fabulous and Flawless uses high-end, contemporary products to make you look absolutely flawless for your wedding.

Experience
This unique business is owned and operated by Kaitlan Wilson. She got her start in the beauty industry at 16, and hasn't looked back. She’s worked and studied under a number of stylists who have been in the industry since the 1940s. Kaitlan has taken those techniques from 50 years ago, and updated them into modern-day forms. While she was originally based in Massachusetts, Kaitlan has recently moved to Miami, Florida where she is now accepting in-home beauty services.

Kaitlan is a licensed cosmetologist who has over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry. She offers brides one-on-one pre-wedding consultations to discuss their individual ideas for their big day. She'll come to you on-site, so your morning can be as stress-free as possible. Kaitlan also offers makeup trials, and wedding-party makeup. Additional services include:

• Group services

Kaitlan Wilson 1
Kaitlan Wilson 2
Kaitlan Wilson 3

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous & Flawless (no pun intended)

Absolutely FLAWLESS hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. I am very self conscious and felt beautiful for the first time in a very long time, thanks to Kaitlan’s meticulous aesthetic talents. I may be biased, but I have also never seen a more gorgeous bridal party with the most romantic updos and natural yet stunning makeup. Thank you Kaitlan and crew for your perfection. HIGHLY recommended!

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

Kaitlan Wilson and her team from Fabulous and Flawless provided the hair and makeup services for myself and the women in my family on my wedding day. Kaitlan was an absolute joy to work with. She is so kind and has a calming presence about her that made me feel completely at ease. She really listened to my vision for how I wanted to look on my wedding day, and we had a wonderful hair and makeup trial to work through the look. She tweaked everything to absolute perfection the day of the wedding - I have never felt more beautiful! My hair and makeup were exactly what I'd pictured. I have naturally thin hair, and Kaitlan expertly added volume that lasted the whole day and night. Kaitlan's second hair and makeup artist did phenomenal work, as well! We all had so much fun getting ready with them. I would recommend Kaitlan to every bride, and to anyone who wants to enhance their natural beauty for a special event!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Kaitlan Wilson 4
    Kaitlan Wilson 5
    Kaitlan Wilson 6

Kaitlan Wilson's reply:

Thank you Amanda for your kind words. It was lovely working with you-you’re so beautiful inside and out! <3 Kaitlan
  • User3749832 · 1+ year ago

Kaitlan was absolutely amazing for our wedding!! All of the bridesmaids hair came out amazing and I could not be happier with how my hair came out! She's makes the whole day getting ready go smoothly! She offers so many creative ideas if you're unsure of what would look best, but can also create hairstyles that you request if you already have an idea, spot on. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

Award

Kaitlan Wilson FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed

• 74 Collins Avenue Hudson, Massachusetts, 33139 See on map