74 Collins Avenue, Hudson, MA 01749 Map · Phone number

About Kaitlan Wilson|Fabulous and Flawless

Kaitlan offers a full service hair and makeup menu for clients to leave feeling Fabulous and Flawless. Kaitlan has over 10 years experience in the beauty industry. She offers different styles of cutting, coloring and styling to suit each individuals wants and needs. Kaitlan also offers precision eyebrow shaping and special event hair and makeup services.

21743782101557739485819345831787556145553474o
21743782101557739485819345831787556145553474o
21641052101557739486269348143832670138395465o

12 Reviews for Kaitlan Wilson|Fabulous and Flawless

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

Kaitlan Wilson and her team from Fabulous and Flawless provided the hair and makeup services for myself and the women in my family on my wedding day. Kaitlan was an absolute joy to work with. She is so kind and has a calming presence about her that made me feel completely at ease. She really listened to my vision for how I wanted to look on my wedding day, and we had a wonderful hair and makeup trial to work through the look. She tweaked everything to absolute perfection the day of the wedding - I have never felt more beautiful! My hair and makeup were exactly what I'd pictured. I have naturally thin hair, and Kaitlan expertly added volume that lasted the whole day and night. Kaitlan's second hair and makeup artist did phenomenal work, as well! We all had so much fun getting ready with them. I would recommend Kaitlan to every bride, and to anyone who wants to enhance their natural beauty for a special event!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Kaitlan Wilson|Fabulous and Flawless 1
    Kaitlan Wilson|Fabulous and Flawless 2
    Kaitlan Wilson|Fabulous and Flawless 3

Kaitlan Wilson|Fabulous and Flawless's reply:

Thank you Amanda for your kind words. It was lovely working with you-you’re so beautiful inside and out! <3 Kaitlan
  • User3749832 · Recently married

Kaitlan was absolutely amazing for our wedding!! All of the bridesmaids hair came out amazing and I could not be happier with how my hair came out! She's makes the whole day getting ready go smoothly! She offers so many creative ideas if you're unsure of what would look best, but can also create hairstyles that you request if you already have an idea, spot on. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Kaitlan and her staff were friendly and professionally. Everyone looked fabulous and flawless on my special day. I would definitely recommend her

Award

Kaitlan Wilson|Fabulous and Flawless FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed

• 74 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 01749 See on map