104 Rogers Ave Apt 1A, Brooklyn, NY 11216 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Kadams Media

Heidi · Married on 07/05/2013

Kraig was our videographer for our wedding this past summer and we couldn't be happier with our experience in working with him. Kraig was easy to reach if we had questions and was helpful to us when deciding what we wanted for our wedding. He was laid back and went with the flow during the wedding day when the schedule did not go as planned. Kraig has amazing talent in capturing aspects of the day that may otherwise have gone unnoticed. His love for his work is apparent and this is carried over into his videos. I have never seen a wedding videographer create such unique videos that you will never get tired of watching. Kraig is no ordinary wedding videographer! Our wedding highlight film came out beautiful! We are so happy! I would highly recommend going with Kadams Media for your wedding you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/17/2013
  • User2202841 · 2+ years ago

Kraig was absolutely amazing! He made our wedding look like a full film production. The final film is enjoyable to watch for EVERY ONE and not like the cookie cutter films you find at wedding shows.

Kraig is personable and charismatic. He was great to work with and made everyone feel comfortable about being on camera. I would wholeheartedly recommend this film company.

Sent on 08/28/2013

0.4
      0.5

I contacted Kraig about shooting my wedding and spoke with him via email and phone call. He confirmed that he was available and even sent me some emails asking how I feel about the plans we discussed. I responded and suddenly received no reply...to multiple emails! Now I am stuck with less than two months to find a replacement videographer because he didn't have the professionalism or courtesy to simply inform me that for one reason or another he is no longer shooting my wedding! I SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED THE OTHER POSTED REVIEW THAT I READ ABOUT HIM SUDDENLY NOT SHOWING UP TO A BOOKED WEDDING!!! Future brides--- read and trust the reviews!

Sent on 07/14/2016