Princeton Junction, NJ 08550 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Kacy Jahanbini Photography

Princeton wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer. My mission in photography is to tell your story, make long-lasting relationships and create art through real moments and portraiture.

Loves to travel. Available for weddings worldwide.

You want something unique and beautiful to hang on your wall as any other piece of art. You want high-end products that aren’t available to the average consumer. You want a family heirloom to remember loved ones through meaningful images, rather than snapshots.

I capture the spirit and personality of couples and families. My style is uniquely me, and my clients want and appreciate the quality of what I have to offer. People are my specialty and my passion… I’m not a part-time photographer, I'm committed to you and your products 100%.

Have a look at my portfolio of images and blog. If you see what you like, I would love to chat and discuss your day.

to see more: Portfolio

20120603314316pano2web

Photos 18 Photos
Videos 6 Videos

7 Reviews for Kacy Jahanbini Photography

My finance and I live in NY and were getting married down in FL and were having a hard time finding the perfect photographer. A friend happened to send me a blog post of Kacy's and I fell in love with his style. After meeting him one evening we immediately felt he would be perfect to shoot our wedding. Over the course of 2 days in FL he went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. We felt completely at ease and I just knew our photos would turn out amazing. He wasn't just a photographer but more of a friend, someone I'm so glad that we now know. We had a high level of trust in Kacy and I never doubted that we would love our photos but we were completely blown away when we received them. The style and quality of his work is amazing and we will cherish the memories that he has created for us forever, I cannot recommend Kacy enough.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Alison · Married on 05/04/2013

After what seemed like an endless search for the perfect photographer, Kacy Jahanbini was recommended to us by friends of ours who had recently gotten married.

We are truly grateful and consider ourselves very lucky to have had Kacy as our wedding photographer, not only to make sure those moments were captured but to do it with such obvious care and artistry.

After reading some of the other 5 star reviews, we couldn't agree more. We could not be happier with the images that Kacy has provided us and his skill as a storyteller. We love going through the photos to relive our wedding day, which we do constantly.

We would highly recommend Kacy - he is an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Matthew · Married on 07/28/2012

Choosing Kacy to photograph our wedding in July 2012 was by far one of the best decisions we made. From our first meeting, it was clear that he understood and supported our vision for our wedding day -- this was crucial for us, since we knew we'd be able to trust him fully to capture not just the events, but also the true feeling of the day. Anyone who wants to verify his claim that he "creates art" need look no further than our wedding pictures: they are more than just images -- they are art.

In the run-up to our wedding day, we were impressed by Kacy's professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail. The day of, he blended in so seamlessly with our guests that one might have thought he was one himself -- he put everyone totally at ease, which meant he was able to get wonderful and candid "insider" shots of moments that my husband and I otherwise might never have known about. In this respect, we often comment that Kacy enabled us to complete our memories of the day.

After the wedding, he also made sure that we had our pictures as soon as possible, and he posted a wonderful selection on his blog that made sharing them easy.

Overall, we can't recommend Kacy enough, and everytime we look at our wedding photos, we feel grateful for the exceptional work he did!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Kacy Jahanbini Photography's reply:

Thanks Matt! Having clients like the two of you, has made me realize that being a wedding photographer is one of my best decisions :)

It was truly a pleasure to work with you and know our paths will cross again. :-kacy

Kacy Jahanbini Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1260.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3499
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Princeton Junction, 08550 See on map
    Location of (Kacy Jahanbini Photography)

Kacy Jahanbini Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kacy Jahanbini Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kacy Jahanbini Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Kacy Jahanbini Photography offer?

Kacy Jahanbini Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Kacy Jahanbini Photography offer?

Kacy Jahanbini Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Kacy Jahanbini Photography offer for wedding events?

Kacy Jahanbini Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kacy Jahanbini Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kacy Jahanbini Photography is recommended by 71% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.1 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.2 in flexibility, 4.1 in quality of service, 4.1 in value, 4.0 in professionalism and 3.7 in average response time.