711 S. Howard Ave, Tampa, FL 33606 Map · Phone number

• Buds Blooms & Beyond
  • Kelley's Bloom Room

19 Reviews for KaBloom Florist of Tampa

Mary · Married on 03/20/2011

John and his team at nBlooms are amazing. My flowers were exactly the way I described them to John months earlier. He was so flexible and easy to work with. Everyone should use nBlooms as their florist. I plan to use them for every occasion, no matter how big or small.

Sent on 04/01/2011

Samantha · Married on 03/06/2010

I cannot say enough about John at NBlooms (formerly Kabloom), wow! My fiance had spinal cord surgery and was in the hospital for 45 days but wanted to go through with our wedding no matter what. I made some appointments with 3 florists and felt so at ease with John. Yes, I went by myself and was terrified :) but after meeting him, I booked him right then and there. I never felt pressured like I did at the other two locations and John listened to what I wanted.
    Any questions that I had were addressed as soon as possible and the flowers were to die for, EVERYONE was asking where they came from.
    We were not sure if my fiance was going to be able to walk down the aisle (beach wedding) when I called John the day before our wedding to to see if we could build an aisle, he did not panic but found someone immediately for me to do it. Our hotel ended up building it but we were so impressed with how much he cared to help us.
    NBooms is the best, I highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2010
  • W

Danielle · Married on 06/13/2009

Kabloom did an amazing job! John went above and beyond for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception flowers. Having him as our florist was one of the easiest decisions we made!

Sent on 09/20/2009