K&A Destination Photography

Municipio Solidaridad, Playa del Carmen, MX 77710 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 3

About K&A Destination Photography

K&A Destination Photography is a wedding photography studio based in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. This studio offers full coverage of your special day, capturing highlights while giving thorough attention to crucial details.

Experience

K&A Destination Photography is a team of photographers and videographers with over nine years of experience available at all Mexican travel spots. This studio has the expertise to cover your wedding photography needs with natural and contemporary styles.

Offered Services

K&A Destination Photography offers a wide variety of packages designed to cater to your requirements.They can cover the ceremony, and provide additional hours for day and reception photography. Engagement sessions, boudoir sessions, trash-the-dress sessions, and wedding portraits are all available. Wedding photography services offered include:

• Additional hours

K&A Destination Photography 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2019

Everything I dreamed of

K&A Destination Photography was great. There attention to detail was magnificent. My pictures were amazing, everything I ever dreamed they would be. I am so happy with the quality, and quantity. Their professionalism made it that much better to work with. I am also extremely happy with my video, can't get enough of it, my pictures too! Thank you for everything and I definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jenny · Married on 05/05/2019

Absolute Perfection!

What can I say? I got lucky to hear about K&A through a past client of theirs. What an amazing experience I had with them. From the second we started communicating, I realized they were exactly what I needed. They were kind, thorough, professional, flexible and willing to work with me in every way. They bent over backwards to make my wedding photos and video perfect!

The day of my wedding they arrived early and met with me to introduce themselves. They are the friendliest group of people you will ever meet. We went over all the details and they set my mind at ease. They understood what we wanted and the pictures and video came out incredible.

The next day I already had 10 edited photos and a mini video to watch. I was shocked!

Please, if you want to enjoy your wedding and not stress, book K&A! I promise it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    K&A Destination Photography 9

K&A Destination Photography Pricing

K&A Destination Photography Price Rates

K&A Destination Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Save the Date

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• K&A Destination Photography 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.
  • K&A Destination Photography 2
    40% OFF on Photography Packages!

For our clients booking during september, we offer a 40% on our Photography Packages!
    Contact us for more information!

*Does not stack with other promotions.
    *Photography Packages only.

• K&A Destination Photography 3
    Get a FREE Underwater Trash the Dress!

Hire any of our bundles (5-hour or 9-hour) and get EVERYTHING you need to make your big day!

2 Photographer and 2 Videographers for your Getting Ready, Ceremony, Sessions and Reception
    Drone Service
    An amazing Flush Mount Photobook
    An extra discount on other Services and Sessions!

AND for all weddings reserved during 2019, we will include as a gift an awesome underwater Trash the Dress in one of the wonders of nature, only available in Riviera Maya: A Cenote

Check out our gallery and sites for more examples!