K.Lane Photography

Cape Coral, FL View map

Having been an artist since I was able to hold a brush, in high school I gravitated to the camera and discovered my passion. I became strong in photography and was fortunate enough to earn a scholarship to an accredited art college. In 2001, I graduated summa cum laude from Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Photography.

I am now incorporating my Fine Arts background into Wedding Photography. Having strong people skills, with my 15 plus years in retail management, I make it an easy and care-free enviroment for the bride, groom and wedding party.Trying to keep everyone as relaxed as I can during this once in a lifetime event. My imagery is very diverese going from traditional, photojournalistic to enviromental. If it attracks my eye I photograpgh it!

Not only does my photography speak volumes, so does my professionalism. With my management background- timely is my middle name! From calling someone back to being prompt with all meetings and of course the special day you will find me early if not on time. I deliver my images on the agreed upon dates, if not earlier and strive to post them to my Facebook account as I edit the images... you even get to see one image the day of.

As you can see there are quite of few thiings that make Kelsie from K.Lane Photography into the person that she is. But the best thing I can say about me is that I am not afraid to have fun and do what it takes to get that magical shot.