Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,650
Availability Check your date

About JVM Events

JVM Events specializes in wedding and event planning and coordination, as well as floral design in the breathtakingly beautiful Charleston area. JVM Events takes a vested interest in assisting clients with every aspect of their event, eliminating as much stress as possible. With JVM Events on your side, your event will be remembered for years to come!

bestbouquetever
allen gift table
Vicswedding069
allen mason jarwood
Wedding cake
bauza champagne flute escort placecards
bauza cheers marquis
JVM Events
can i get a witness sign
cockrill bout
bestbouquetever
IMG8150

23 Reviews for JVM Events

Heidi · Married on 05/05/2018

My Husband and I got married in May after a 1.5 year engagement! I first met Janet over the phone a few weeks after visiting Charleston... I immediately fell in love with her! From the moment we first spoke on the phone, I felt like she had known me for 20 years. Janet is so easy to work with and she was ALWAYS quick to respond! Janet has a fun and joyful personality, but a very serious, efficient work ethic. Janet planned the wedding of our dreams! I want to get married over and over so my relationship with Janet continues!

Deanna · Married on 03/10/2018

Hands down, the best decision we made after we got engaged was to work with Janet as our Wedding Planner. She is courteous, conscientious and made the entire process easier and worry free. She is so well respected by the other vendors that we used and I can definitely see why. She went above and beyond to make our day so special. Tim and I can't thank her and her team enough!

Lani · Married on 11/04/2017

If I could rate JVM Events over 5 stars, I could not rate Janet's services high enough. I cannot express how much my wedding went so smoothly and it was all thanks to Janet and the magic she does. From the first day I spoke with Janet on the phone, I could tell she really wanted to do an amazing job to make our wedding a special day. Throughout the whole planning process, Janet was so responsive and everything seemed to just fall into place. The small items that I definitely would have forgotten, Janet was on top of and already was tying up the lose ends. A few things that could have turned into some hiccups during planning and in the wedding, Janet made sure to solve quickly and get it resolved. She also is knows exactly to recommend if you are having problems finding vendors. Working with her was amazing.

The day of the wedding, I had nothing to worry about except to get ready, take pictures, eat/drink, dance and enjoy my wedding. I had nothing to worry about, as Janet and her team had it all covered. My wedding went so smoothly and everything was just so on point. The venue was setup beautifully and I cannot express how amazing everything turned out more than I could possibly imagine. From the flowers, to the decor, and the rehearsal... There were so many comments on how perfect everything turned out and I really couldn't have done it without Janet. We really cannot express how much we appreciated her being there and making it one to remember.

JVM Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,650.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Charleston Uplighting, LLC
    Charleston Uplighting, LLC Wedding Decor & Lighting

Janet with JVM Events is a professional, yet fun spirited person who loves what she does. The special touches that Janet provides along with an eye for detail makes her services highly sought after. Janet is very creative and listens extremely well. We love working with her and can recommend her wholeheartedly. Tonia - Charleston Uplighting LLC

• The Stables at Boals Farm
    The Stables at Boals Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We always look forward to working with JVM Events. Janet really takes pride in what she does and she's a pleasure to be around.

• Willis Blume  Agency
    Willis Blume Agency Wedding Bands

The Willis Blume Agency and our bands love working with JVM Events. Janet is so incredibly organized and professional and makes sure everything runs as smooth as possible!!

• Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 See on map