Ocoee, FL 34761 Map · Phone number

About JustPhotoBooth

The JUSTphotobooth is a fully functioning photobooth that is ready to spice up weddings and events all over Orlando and Florida. Not only does it print out fantastic souvenirs for your guests, it also records video, so your guests can leave you messages – or tell stories – that you’ll cherish forever.

Follow JustPhotoBooth on

DESKtopJustPhotobooth
ScreenShot20130318at12 11 07PM

5 Reviews for JustPhotoBooth

Crystal · event on 03/17/2013

They were FANTASTIC! Very easy to use! Everyone loved it! We plan on using them again for events! They were outstanding! Thank you guys for providing an awesome experience for my guest!

Sent on 03/18/2013

We had a fantastic experience working with Orlando Wedding JUSTPhotoBooth.com
    I would recommend this vendor to anyone and everyone planning a wedding (or any other event). Our guests had a blast dressing up with the props and there was continuous commotion and laughter from the corner where the photo booth was located.

Sent on 03/16/2013

Shanaka · Married on 02/01/2013

The service of Orlando justphotobooth is great!!!
    We celebrated my wedding last month.I got an awesome service from Orlando justphotobooth.I needed a photo booth and red carpet for wedding.So with the reference of one of my friend, I decided to take the service from Orlando justphotobooth.So I went to their office and spent few hours to discuss about our deal.I saw some deference in their service.They always tried to give me something special.I felt that their vision was not depends on money.
    So I didn't had any doubt about their service.All the family members were agreed to take the service from Orlando justphotobooth.So the wedding was celebrated very very colorfully.I don't have words to thank Orlando justphotobooth.Their service was very quick and clean.They didn't do any kind of wrong.Their workers who came to the wedding were well dressed.So It increased the value of our wedding.They worked like rockets...Very very quick....I was wondered about their talent..
    If I tell something about the quality of their photo booth,It was very expensive and attractive..The Red Carpet was also very attractive and beautiful.I didn't think that I could use Carpet like that.It was very clean.There were no any damage on it.No dust.So it gives an attraction to my wedding.I heard that all the guests were wondered about the quality of photo booth and red carpet.
    So finally I think this is the most happiest celebration we ever saw.I think Orlando justphotobooth should take the responsibility of it.
    So I think all the services of Orlando justphotobooth are awesome!!!
    The quality is high.Work is express.Customer support is quick and friendly..All the things can be rated with 5 stars..
    So I am recommending very highly...!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2013