PO BOX 14516, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96151 Map · Phone number

About Justine Lureva Photography

Fireplaces, cozy socks, and soft throw blankets.. each one of these are amazing but put all three together... GOLDEN. Hot coffee on cold days and cold coffee on hot days, snuggle time with my little one followed by an attack of kisses from the "kissy monster".

Exploring new recipes while dancing around the kitchen to some soul music and baking cookies just so my home could smell sweet.

The saturation of colors on a rainy day, foggy mornings, the warm glow of a sunrise and the palette of pastels at sunset.

I find any excuse to dance. I love to dream and I love to laugh because I believe laughter is the key ingredient for forgiveness, joy, and patience.

MOVIE NIGHTS! You'll find that despite my lack of interest in predictable movies, I'm a sucker for love stories or "chick flicks", as most would describe. A scary movie here and there... just so that I can find another good reason for cuddling. AND the best part about being a mom on movie night is being able to relive my Disney days.

Exploring new cities, taking the unbeaten path on roadtrips, and collecting stones, seashells, or leaves from the places I visit.

I like to think of myself as an eclectic person; never defined by or drawn to one particular style of music, dance, art, fashion, or a sense of handeling "things". I am a multitude of styles that come together to create JUSTINE.

I've discovered that life is made up of all of these small yet RICH moments and it's these very moments that I live for.

So you're probably wondering how this all relates to me being a photographer? The answer is easy. Inspiration. Everything I've mentioned brings forth a contribution, in which, aids in the creation of beauty into our existence. This beauty has inspired me to pick up a camera and document each passing moment as it turns into a memory so that one day when I look back upon my photos, I relive that moment as all of my senses come to life again. It's this very feeling I want to share with YOU as I capture YOUR story, YOUR history, YOUR life's milestones and most precious memories.

To learn more about me please click on the link below :)

Follow Justine Lureva Photography on

7 Reviews for Justine Lureva Photography

• Heather

Heather · Married on 07/11/2019

One of a kind!

Justine is hands down the best photographer that you can hire. She is not only incredibly talented at what she does but she is just an incredible person to be around. We hired Justine to do our engagement photos after she came highly recommended to us and we were beyond impressed. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and then tailored the shoot to fit our relationship. We felt comfortable, relaxed and most importantly had fun! I knew that the photos would come out beautiful but I was blown away when we got them back. So, there was no question that we wanted her to be the one to shoot our wedding. Justine was super responsive when I had questions during the planning process and was just so pleasant to work with. During the wedding I felt completely comfortable with Justine and fully trusted her creative eye. The photographs are absolutely STUNNING! She was able to capture all of the love and beauty of our day and we will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives. I will keep recommending Justine until my face turns blue. Seriously, she's incredible!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Shelby · Married on 05/27/2017

You will not regret working with Justine. She is an absolute gem and always so flexible with our schedule and location. The quality and care she takes with each client is beyond what I could have ever expected from a photographer. And through the process she's become a great friend! I'm obviously partial to her style, but I intend on using Justine for all of life's photo-worthy moments.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/11/2016

Incredibly talented and professional photographer! She puts her heart into every project and it shows in her work! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Award

Justine Lureva Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1, 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3700
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• PO BOX 14516 South Lake Tahoe, 96151 See on map
    Location of (Justine Lureva Photography)