2 Reviews for Justine M Couture

Bridal Belts (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)
Veils (1)

I purchased three Justine M. Couture pieces from the White Flower Bridal Boutique on 5th Ave during one of the vendor's trunk shows there. Aside from the fact that I loved all of my pieces, the rest of the Justine collection are beautiful, classy, and high quality. The crystal drop earrings were just gorgeous and subtle enough to not overshadow my dress. The veil was simple and elegant, the perfect length. And the bridal belt was just jeweled enough to add great accentuation to my waist without being obnoxiously visible. I loved these pieces, and the turnaround time from ordering them from the shop was pretty quick (about 4 weeks). Overall I would recommend Justine M. Couture for beautiful bridal accessories.

Profile Picture User5598988, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I bought my jewelery and veil and was very pleased. The shop near little italy was beautiful, so many choices to choose from. And they can custom make items for you. I seemed to get a discount on everything I bought and was delivered to my house soon after purchase. I would recommend this to any bride that wants jewelery, hair jewelery, head pieces, or veils that are unique and glamourous.

Profile Picture Vicki, 5/30/09, 4 Reviews

Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

1 ENDORSEMENT
Justine M Couture has amazing accessories from veils, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, hair pieces and will customize to your liking! Our brides are very drawn to their style and the accessories can compliment any gown and wedding location. The craftsmanship is top of the line and the customer service is lovely. Any bride would be lucky to have Justine accessories on their big day!

1665 Union Street, Ste. D The Shaffer House, San Diego, CA 92101   See On Map