Weehawken, NJ 07086 Map · Phone number

About Justina V

You & I
I believe in storytelling with natural images. I believe in witnessing your day as a semi-spectator and friend. I will talk to your uncle about his favorite 80s metal bands. I will dance my butt off to beyonce. I will give your family a ride if the limo runs out of space. I will be there for the sweet and for the funny moments that take place throughout your day. And I will be flattered and humbled that you invited me to witness the journey.

Me
My name is Justina. I was born and raised in Hudson County. I love extreme metal music as much as I love Lady Gaga and 90s r&b. My passion for photography started by capturing dynamic musicians playing in basements. You'd be surprised how similar a mosh pit is to a wedding dance party.

• Studio A Images
13regan gary 7275
regangary 27

4 Reviews for Justina V

Regan · Married on 09/19/2014

We approached our wedding planning as if we were throwing a party for our closest friends and family, and made sure every element of the day (morning ceremony at City Hall and evening dinner for 40 in a private dining room at a restaurant) was something we'd enjoy - and considered our guests' comfort every step of the way. There was no way we could go with a photographer who sticks to the standard wedding photo tropes - staged kisses, uncomfortable poses, group shots lined up drill seargent-style. I was so worried we wouldn't find someone who got it, until we met with Justina. She understood what we wanted IMMEDIATELY, and I was confident we were in good hands.
    On the day she was brilliant, somehow completely inobtrusive yet there to capture every important moment. We have fabulous, natural photos of all of our guests enjoying themselves - talking, laughing, eating, crying - and looking gorgeous in every one, in both daylight and candlelight. Magic! Even in the two posed shots we did take (gotta humor the mother-in-law), everyone looks more comfortable and natural than ever. Selfishly, I don't think I've ever looked better in photos.
    She was friendly and easygoing during the downtime, and we enjoyed her company as well as her professionalism when the events were taking place. We got our final files quickly, and there's not a single loser in the bunch. I want to throw more parties just so Justina can come photograph them.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Justina did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She was incredible easy to work with, very flexible and had great ideas for shots which came out beautifully. I highly recommend her for anyone that wants stunning pictures taken by an easy to work with person. Justina also turned the pictures around very quickly, with teaser pics the next day and the thumb drive mailed within a week or two.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Nadia · Married on 10/06/2013

Justina and her assistant Thaddeus were the ideal photographic team for our wedding. We were looking for someone who could document the joy and humor and thrill of our wedding and party, without the excessive, treacly formality or over-preciousness that often haunts wedding photos. My husband was familiar with Justina's action-packed concert photography, and we asked if she could carry over some aspects of that style -- the immediacy and the excitement -- to documenting our wedding. She has a real knack for capturing the spontaneous moment, for producing a dynamic and yet artfully composed image. Her pictures have real life in them. Artistry aside, Justina was also a genuine pleasure to work with, from start to finish.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Justina V FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums