237 West Penn St, Muncy, PA 17756 Map · Phone number

About Justin Brown Photography

Located and serving central and greater Pennsylvania, I'm equipped to travel anywhere including destination weddings!

I no longer offer wedding films, but I do still offer photography.

Follow Justin Brown Photography on

img 5334 edit 2 51 905678 v1

4 Reviews for Justin Brown Photography

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/03/2018

11/3/18 wedding

We contacted Justin and his wife Abby one year before our wedding. We met with Justin in person and knew instantly we wanted him to capture our big day. He is so personable and genuinely wants to make the experience great for the bride and groom. Justin took our engagement pictures and had them edited and ready two days later. Being that we wanted Justin to do our videography for the wedding, he recommended a photographer he works with and Amanda was perfect! Both she and Justin made us feel comfortable and had fantastic ideas as to how to capture our big day. I highly recommend Justin to everyone!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Tabatha · Married on 01/16/2016

My husband, Morgan, and I contracted Justin Brown Photography's videography services for our wedding, even being a year in advance, Justin was very reliable and easy to work with! I should start with I chose to use Justin's services after watching a wedding highlight film he made for another couple. Just watching that film proved to me that Justin was the guy I needed to capture my day in a 5 minute highlight film! He honestly captures the emotion of the entire day not just the emotion of the two people at the heart and soul of the wedding video, the bride and groom! Morgan and I weren't really sure what to expect as neither of us have ever been filmed before, let alone let someone we barely knew be in our private life. Justin and his wife Abby were both so professional and very fun to work with, neither my bridal party or my husband and I were uncomfortable with their presence! Both Morgan and I we're astonished with the quality of our highlight film and were so happy to have this momento to share with our family and friends whom were unable to attend our special day! I would give Justin Brown Photography a 20 out of 10 rating, honestly if you are looking for an awesome experience, one which captures your entire day, even those tiny details that don't matter to anyone but you. Look no further, I have great faith that Justin is the guy for you! From start to finish, I would 100 times over recommend Justin Brown Photography!!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Seth · Married on 01/03/2016

Justin was such a pleasure to work with!! He helped create a new promotional video for my DJ Entertainment Business. When I first sent Justin a message he responded right away in a professional manor. Never did I go a day without a response should I have any questions. I gave him my ideas and told him how I imagined it in my mind and he created it.
    He worked very close with me side by side. He asked questions and gave me some different options along the way. He was honest and straight forward with me.
    Should you ever need a photographer or videographer, I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Justin Brown Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• 237 West Penn St Muncy, PA, 17756 See on map