290 Millburn Avenue, Millburn, NJ 07041 Map · Phone number

About Just Salon and Spa

With a fresh, new look, upbeat atmosphere and unparalleled service, Just salon and spa, located in downtown Millburn, NJ, offers an experience like none other.
Pamper yourself with a leading edge hair design and color or choose from a complete list of skin, body, nail and make-up treatments. Let our highly trained staff provide you with the highest level of service available. Our team of bridal experts will help you look like a vision on your wedding day.

IMG 9912
IMG 9622
IMG 9789

2 Reviews for Just Salon and Spa

Amy · Married on 05/25/2008

I would highly recommend this salon and spa for your wedding or just your everyday beauty rituals. The people were so easy to work with and helped to coordinate my hair and makeup with my dress. They also offered a hair and makeup trial, which I received for free with 6 paid attendants for the day of the wedding, which was a huge plus. The day of the wedding came and everything went so smoothly especially with 6 girls and my mother running around the salon. We had a great time and they also offered champagne, fruit and cheese plates. Overall I had a great experience and will never forget what a great job they did!

Sent on 06/25/2008

Christina · Married on 10/02/2010

0.5
      2.0
      1.0

I used the Just Salon and Spa (based out of the Short Hills location) to do my hair, mom's hair and bridal party hair for my wedding. I have to say this was the worst decision I have ever made. They assigned 4 or 5 hair stylists to come to my hotel and do everyone's hair and they were ok for the most part (Tommy is the best if you can get him) but they assigned the worst person to me, Beata! Stay far far away from her if you can. We did a trial a few weeks before the wedding and it came out great although she yelled at me every time I moved an inch telling me it won't come out right, she barely wanted me to breathe. On the wedding day she told me she wanted to make my hair "more beautiful" which was the worst thing she could have done. Over 3 hours later my hair looked awful!! And I only had an hour left to get it redone and get my makeup done and get dressed to go to the church. Beata made my hair look like a nightmare, and she ruined my whole wedding morning. She put me in a room by myself so I could not talk to anybody or "move" and pretty much made me cry multiple times. This was probably the worst morning of my life and I will remember her forever for doing this to me. I feel bad because the owner of the salon came over to help Tommy fix my hair in the short amount of time we had left before we had to go, they were both great but Beata is the worst. I would not trust a salon that employs someone of such poor caliber.

Sent on 04/21/2011

Just Salon and Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• 290 Millburn Avenue Millburn, 07041 See on map