Just Perfection Events, LLC

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

Just Perfection Events, LLC is a wedding planning company based in Chicago, Illinois and can travel only for residents in the State of Illinois. Owner Jasmin Soto is a creative professional who loves helping couples organize the wedding they've always wished for. By paying special attention to every last detail, she aims to provide a seamless and cohesive service that minimizes stress and amplifies joy.

Just Perfection Events, LLC offers several planning packages, including full-service planning, partial organization, and day-of coordination. Couples can discuss their ideas and goals with Jasmin before selecting an option. She will be happy to provide budget analysis, to-do lists, and timelines to help everyone stay on track before the big day. For an extra special touch, Jasmin can offer personalized wedding card boxes, handmade bouquets, and decorative centerpieces for the wedding. She can also assist couples with finding the perfect vendors for their celebrations. Other options include:

• Guest-list management
  • Event design
  • Set-up and clean-up
  • Rental items
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Team

Jasmin Soto
Jasmin Soto
Owner

Hello, my name is Jasmin and I am the owner and creator of Just Perfection Events, LLC. I was born and raised in Chicago in the Humboldt Park Community. I have been happily married to my husband Charlie for the past 13 years and we have two beautiful daughters. Our oldest is 21 years old and her name is Laney and our youngest is Leylani and she is 2 years old. I started this as a hobby starting back in 2009 when I decorated my husband's aunt wedding in the backyard of my mother in law's home. Then through out the years I did little events and did card boxes, centerpieces, decorations etc., for family and friends. My oldest pushed me to make this into a business and with alot of hesitation, faith and the love and support of my family Just Perfection Events was born.

One thing for sure the customer's satisfaction is my top priority. I am here to make the bride and groom's vision for their always and forever a reality and one that is remembered for times to come.

2435 N. Lorel Avenue Chicago, IL, 60639
773-310-4825
Location of (Just Perfection Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding