2795 Front St Ste B2/C2, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

10 Reviews for Just Perfect Video

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2018

My husband and I cannot express how lucky we were to have hired Lowell to be our videographer! We originally were not going to get a videographer, as we had not really discussed it. We met Lowell after him being recommended to us by two different photographers. We instantly clicked with Lowell, and decided to have him record our wedding. He was in constant contact with us, discussing the wedding and making sure he had the correct details for the wedding. He even gave us some great tips and ideas to use for our wedding. On our wedding day, Lowell was there at the exact time he said he would be and captured the perfect moments for us! While getting our pictures taken, Lowell came outside on the windy snowy January day to capture some of our photography moments! Lowell made us not only feel special on our big day, but he made us feel like family. My husband and I were so grateful to have met Lowell, and we hope that others will see this review and have the great experience that we did! We highly recommend Just Perfect Video!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

I am happy to recommend Just Perfect Video to engaged couples looking for a videographer. I called Lowell at the recommendation of my sister, who hired him to shoot her wedding five years ago. Lowell was very professional, kind, easy to talk to and work with and most of all, very knowledgable.

Due to a family emergency, Lowell was unable to attend my wedding but called right away to let me know John would be shooting it instead. John was wonderful! So nice and non-intrusive the day of. I know he grabbed all the best moments of our day, but I never once felt the camera's presence as a distraction. What I thought was most kind was that when our reception timeline ran over, he stayed well past when he was scheduled to leave to make sure he didn't miss any moments he knew I wanted captured. I appreciated that so much.

I have not yet seen our video, but wanted to write anyway to say that if you are looking for an affordable and professional videographer, you would be in the right hands with Just Perfect Video!

Sent on 10/15/2017

These guys came highly recommended by Billy J Full Spectrum Ent.
    These 2 gentlemen were amazing, and we were blessed to have them as a part of our big day! They touched our hearts and gave of life long meaningful advice as well as captured all the most important moments of our day!!!

Sent on 08/20/2015