921 Osborne St., Saint Marys, GA 31558 Map · Phone number

About Just Perfect Innovative Events, LLC

In Southeast Georgia and North Florida, your vision will become a reality with our personalized attention and care tailored specifically to you. We will support and guide you through the excitement of the planning process. The result is an elegant and memorable event, full of joy and happiness.

Just Perfect Innovative Events always includes unparalleled signature service. From conceptualization to realization, we personally style and orchestrate our clients' event vision. Each step of the planning process is carefree. We will research, present, and recommend options that suit your vision. As a team we provide organization, inspiration and support throughout the planning process. Of course, we also personally direct the event rehearsal and event day to ensure a flawlessly executed event.

In addition to Innovative Style and Service, other coordination, consulting, and design services are available. We look forward to assisting you. jpie@tds.net 912.674-7264 912.882.2082

Follow Just Perfect Innovative Events, LLC on

sun
sun2

11 Reviews for Just Perfect Innovative Events, LLC

Lilette · Married on 12/14/2018

We came across Pam and Julie quite by accident 7 years ago when my oldest daughter was getting married in St. Mary's, Georgia. I was looking for a venue and visited the place in which their warehouse was attached to and after talking stumbled upon the fact that they were wedding planners! I hired them on the spot as the wedding was in 5 months and I was getting bogged down with details. Needless to say, they listened to what my daughter wanted and went above and beyond in transporting that venue into the forest type theme she envisioned. It was breathtaking and the creativity! Unbelievable. Everyone at the reception was amazed at how different and how unlike other receptions they had been to. That was 7 years ago. Today, my youngest daughter is getting married in December, 2018 and we didn't even think twice about whom to call. Pam and Julie are by far every bit worth the 5 star rating I give them and look forward to working with them again!!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Savannah · Married on 11/09/2013

Just Perfect Innovative Events was a God send. I, seriously, couldn't have done it without them. These two ladies exceeded every expectation I had. They made my dream wedding reality. They are creative, flexible and highly professional. They listened to every wish I had and even surprised me with a few ideas the day of. Some people think they can plan a wedding without professional help, I disagree. Because of Just Perfect I was able to relax on my wedding day knowing that these two lovely ladies had everything under control. I cannot say enough about them.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Julie · Married on 12/01/2012

Working with Pam and Julie of Just Perfect Innovative Events was the best decision I made. They made the whole wedding planning process so simple. I told them the theme and colors I wanted and they did such an exceptional job of executing it. They came up with such creative and amazing ideas for the ceremony and reception that i would have never thought of in a million years. They are so easy to talk to and work with. They make you feel so special and at such ease with everything. I never knew planning a wedding could be so simple. They really helped make our wedding the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Award

Just Perfect Innovative Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• 921 Osborne St. Saint Marys, 31558 See on map
    9128822082 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment or visit Showroom