Kenmore, WA 98028 Map · Phone number

About Just Milled

Just Milled makes wedding invitations based on your personal style and wedding theme. If you don't have a "theme" yet, our goal is make something unique to YOU, and not like it was picked out of a huge mass-produced catalog. Custom invitations are just one of the ways you can set your wedding apart. The designing is really fun and you get something one-of-a-kind, never-seen-before, bound to wow your wedding guests!

You can call me, Nina Miller, the owner and designer, to set up a [complimentary-and-fun] meeting! I get to know you, brainstorm ideas, look at samples and venture into invitation dreamland!

206-355-9504 Nina

Just Milled 1
Just Milled 2
Just Milled 3

Dayna · Married on 07/01/2017

Nina’s work speaks for itself. Our invitations were perfect! We wanted to incorporate important events and places into our passport style invites (passport style because I’m from Canada and my spouse is american) and she made them so personalized with such creative details. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received about them. Beyond her beautiful work, she’s responsive and professional - a real treat to collaborate with during the stressful party planning process. We are so happy we have a few extra invitations to hold on to. They’re such a nice keepsake!

Just Milled 4
    Just Milled 5
    Just Milled 6

Erika · Married on 10/15/2016

Nina with Just Milled is absolutely magical. She sat down with me and my husband for an initial meeting, got to know us, and then, from that simple hour discussion, designed invitations that were beyond our imagination. They captured the essence of us and our wedding perfectly and were incredibly high quality. We loved them so much, we had her design the rest of our paper products. She even went through the meticulous trouble of putting together individual place cards for each guest with a photo of each person we chose (so much extra work, and she was thrilled to do it). Having her designs in our menus, thank you cards, signs, place cards, gift bag tags, etc. made the wedding feel extra personal and special. Our guests raved about all the artistic touches she trickled into our event. Best of all, she was incredibly easy to work with and very professional. She was prompt in responding, had clear invoices, always let you know up front what requests might incur extra charges, and truly cares that you are happy. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Just Milled.

Nina did an amazing job! She is very thorough and really captures your vision. I highly recommend her!

Just Milled FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• Hey Sweets Buffets
    Hey Sweets Buffets Wedding Cakes

Nina is a gem! We love to work and coordinate our printing needs for events with her. She listens to our ideas and produces the most beautiful stationary items. She has a heart of gold and you will love working with her to create stunning stationary items for your wedding, party or corporate event. We highly recommend Nina with Just Milled!

• Sprinkled in Seattle
    Sprinkled in Seattle Wedding Planners

I can't tell anyone enough how much I love Nina of Just Milled. She has a fun, bubbly personality and is EXTERMELY talented! I am continuously blown away with her creative designs and style. I would highly recommend her to ANYONE!

• Twelve Baskets Catering
    Twelve Baskets Catering Wedding Caterers

What a talented artist! Nina's beautiful spirit shows through in her work. She is fun, thoughtful, and creative - a great choice for your wedding invitations!

• Kenmore, WA 98028 See on map