Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Andy Nation

A full-service entertainment design company who stands ready to celebrate your union with style and grace.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (10)
MC (9)
Uplighting (7)
Liability Insurance (4)

If you’re looking for a DJ, Andy Nation is the guy. If you’re looking for an MC, Andy Nation is the guy. If you need lighting, Andy Nation is the guy. If you need all of that, he is the best! He is the total package that I could not have asked more from on our wedding day! He is as fun and easy to work with as he is diligent and precise with his music. His talent is not only at the DJ booth, but as an MC and Lighting Extraordinaire as well. He got the crowd hyped up to dance and made every moment leading up to that, such as calling people to eat by table number and introducing the first dance, exciting with his energy and enthusiasm. We had an outdoor wedding so he provided stellar illumination for the wedding cake area and highlighted the tree which was the hallmark of our venue. If you’re thinking about booking him, think no further. He is the real deal and I would tell anyone else looking for DJ/MC/Lighting/the same thing! Thank you again Andy!

Profile Picture Jerome, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I absolutely loved working with Andy! He was so quick with emails and phone calls, I loved it! Andy was my favorite vendor throughout the whole wedding process! He made everything so easy for us! Andy is so professional and lovely person to work with! He brightens up any room he enters and is the absolute best person to be on a mic for any event! I love his energy level, humor and warm heart! Any bride who is looking for an experienced DJ should book Andy today! we had zero hassle and he worked with us on our budget, song choices and was so engaged with us throughout the whole reception! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Andy! I will be recommending him to all our friends and we will be using him again in the future! Thank you Andy for a fairytale evening, love The Seiglers

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Andy was referred to us by our wedding planner and, I could not have been happier with every interaction we had with him. He is very professional and knows exactly what he's doing! He has an easy going personality that puts you at ease. At the wedding he kept the party moving along and helped to choose just the right music for our event! He is the best!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/22/18, 3 Reviews

Flat Screen
Photobooth
9 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Just Imagine Entertainment is the DJ to use for your wedding or event- no need to look any further! I am a professional planner and designer who recommends all of my client's to Andy. I have worked with him for the past 5 years and have done countless events together. My client's always say at the end of their event, "you told us he would be great- but he was really really great!" His selections of music are extremely vast and he is super organized for every event. For a wedding you don't just want someone who plays music- you NEED an emcee for the evening to keep guests engaged and entertained, that is why you need Andy. He will keep the party going all night long, keep your guests focused on you, and give you the best party you have EVER had. I can't say enough about Andy and the professional work he delivers every time.

Andy Nation is one of my favorite DJ's to work with. He LOVES what he does and it shows! He is fun and easy going at the same time. Love the music he plays and how he runs the receptions. As a vendor he is great to work with. He has the "Venice" dance which is very unique and FUN for all guests at the wedding from young to old. He knows how to move the party and make it flow! I know when I work with Andy that "Tonight's gonna be a good night."

Orange County, CA 92688   See On Map