Webster, NY 14580 Map · Phone number

About Just Decor Wedding Designs

Being creative, crafting, and decorating for events is something I have always loved to do and about a month ago, I myself got married and by the end of wedding, I had so many people telling me I should design/decorate weddings for a living, I decided to move forward with my passion. I made all my own decorations from programs to invites to a photo booth (that my friend is now borrowing for her wedding!). I don't believe in spending thousands of dollars on decorations and want to help you create a beautiful wedding that is budget friendly. I only intend for this to be a side business as I have a full-time career that I am dedicated to but this is something that makes me happy and hopefully will make planning your big day a little less stressful knowing somebody else is creating the decor.

My process is easy, if you need any level of assistance regarding your wedding theme or decorations, contact me for an initial consult. I'll want to know any ideas you have about colors, genre, themes that may interest you to get my creative juices flowing...If you don't have any ideas, no worries, I will present you with some unique ideas based on your personality and style. I will also need to know what venue you are getting married at so I can visit to get an idea for the layout and spaces. I will create a prototype centerpiece and draw up a proposal for the rest of the decorations that will be in menu format so you can pick and choose as you like. If you don't like what you see, you have no commitment or obligation to move forward! Because I am just now expanding outside of my circle of friends who use my services, I have a few options for pricing that allow you to determine what works best for you from renting the decorations to buying at cost (again, I find the good deals) and paying a minimal fee for me to make them. Depending on your venue policies, I can also be available to set up the day of your wedding.

Contact me to learn more about how I can help make your day unforgettable! My first 5 customers will get a significant discount so I can begin building my brag book! :)

img953544
11141355101529495256191507022073940477383924n
11200778102057475061440586634294667882823531n

Just Decor Wedding Designs FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Chandeliers, Lanterns, Outdoor, String
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• Webster, 14580 See on map