Just Chair Covers

Irvine, CA View map
    Alexis Married on 05/01/2011
    We used Just Chair Covers for our wedding a few weeks ago and loved their services!!
    Their help and expertise was wonderful. Shirley was just a pleasure to work with and they made our wedding day just perfect. We highly recommend their services and are flexible with your budget.
    They add the extra touch to make your wedding complete.
    Rubina Married on 08/08/2010
    I cannot say enough good things about this vendor. Just Chair Covers was absolutely outstanding. I was planning my Irvine, CA wedding reception from across the country and Shirley was extremely helpful in picking out the perfect color sashes to go with the rest of my decor. Shirley sent me swatches so that I could figure out which color would be just right. She gave me advice about which color sashes would work best with my tablecloths, and in the end everything turned out stunning. I was so at ease in knowing she'd have everything taken care of. Other vendors can be rude and take advantage of brides by jacking up prices and charging hidden fees. Just Chair Covers did none of those things. Instead, I was told up front exactly what the charges would be, and I was not charged a cent more.

I really wish all wedding vendors were as easy to deal with as Just Chair Covers! Thank you for making my wedding reception beautiful!
  • F
    Faye Married on 06/26/2010
    After communicating with various chair cover rental companies, I was referred to Just Chair Covers by my venue coordinator. Just Chair Covers had no hidden fees like there were with the other vendors I spoke with. The price was reasonable and included set up and take down within the cost. Not only was there product beautiful and affordable, but the customer service provided by the employees was fabulous. I would definitely use Just Chair Covers for future events and would also recommend them to family and friends.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Irvine, 92602
Location of (Just Chair Covers)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding