5255 Chicago Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55417 Map · Phone number

About Just Bloomed

Just Bloomed is an award winning fresh floral design studio specializing in weddings. Owner Jackie Just is sought after for her artistic ability to bring a clients vision to life, her signature "clutter free" look, and elegant designs. Just Bloomed's work can be seen in local and national publications as well as TV shows, such as ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

• Artemisia Studios
CPY
JustBloomedLogoFlowerOnly

8 Reviews for Just Bloomed

Lory · Married on 03/02/2017

We loved you, thanks a lot!!! We highly reccomend them! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

MJ · Married on 09/18/2015

Jackie at Just Bloomed is simply amazing. We had a one hour meeting to give her a general idea of what we were looking for and then let her work her magic. WOW! Everyone commented on how incredibly beautiful our flowers were. The event manager and our caterer told us that was the most beautiful head table they had ever seen and I am sure they have seen a lot of them. She also works incredibly hard. When our outdoor cermony was rained out she worked with the venue staff to rearrange everything to bring the ceremony inside and it was even more beautiful than we could have imagined. She is simply incredible.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Julie · Married on 08/17/2013

Jackie Just is amazing. Words can't describe what she does, it's on a whole other level. When I first met with Jackie in her beautiful little studio, she had wine & food waiting for us--that right there had me hooked! Then she started showing me her work and getting an idea of what I wanted, she took my vision and toyed with it so it was even better than what I had dreamed of. She not only did all the floral, she also pulled the WHOLE look together at our venue, she literally completed it. She put together the candy bar, added details to the draping, and made our empty shell a beautiful, colorful, reception. Every last detail was taken care of. Her flowers are hard incredibly gorgeous, people were raving about them. Her bouquets are SO full, lush and fresh. My bouquet was quite heavy which is a testament to how many flowers are packed into them. The colors were soft and delicate, exactly what I had wanted. I can't thank Just Bloomed enough for turning my vision into a reality and for taking it to a place above and beyond me own expectations!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Just Bloomed FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• Rocket Science Events Wedding Planners

Jackie and her team are AMAZING! So talented and great to work with from start to finish. The customer service and attention to detail set Just Bloomed apart from other florists. Worth every penny!

• Becca Dilley Photography Wedding Photographers

Jackie does an amazing job with florals, but beyond that, she is also a wonderful woman to work with. Everything I see from her has a vibrant and full feeling, using flowers that are unexpected but always at their prime. I just can't say enough about her!

• Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis Wedding Dresses

Jackie with Just Bloomed is amazing both in her work and as a person. I love the detail she adds to every piece she creates. She is truly an artist and continues to surpass my expectations every time I use her.

• 5255 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis, 55417 See on map
    Location of (Just Bloomed)