159 Bayberry Trail, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 Map · Phone number

About Just Beachy Events LLC

We provide full service planning, day of services, event design ideas and decorations. We are here to help you plan the entire wedding, showers, rehearsal dinners, and reception. We also provide day of only services and custom quotes are available.

www.justbeachyevents.com

Just Beachy Events Candy Bar at 2010 Wedding Expo
01102010justbeachy10
20081031begamthompson00626D6C
Just Beachy Events LLC
Tabel at Pointe Golf Club Saturday Welcome Reception.
Tabel at Pointe Golf Club Saturday Welcome Reception.
Center Vase- Curly Willow Branches. Lower Vases- Artichokes, Apples & Mango Tulips.
bf71feb965e16421 1263598769768 01102010justbeachy11
01102010justbeachy11

6 Reviews for Just Beachy Events LLC

• Chloevudo

Chloe · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Like most women, I had dreamt about the perfect wedding since I was a little girl. I envisioned the perfect venue decorated with the most beautiful flowers and table arrangements, all tied together by the right colors. I thought to myself, wow, it is going to be magical!

The time finally came to create the magic I had envisioned for so long. It became evident early on that there would be more unforeseen obstacles than I had ever imagined. The biggest obstacle being the 2700 mile distance between my home and the site of my wedding. Instead of having fun with it, I began feeling a little anxious and alone in my quest for this perfect wedding. Even my spouse’s multiple attempts to help seemed to hinder the progress rather than help it.

It all changed when Jen stepped in. Hiring a wedding planner was a last resort for several reasons. To start, I was reluctant on compromising my dream by the influence of an outsider, and secondly, I was also working with a limited budget that was already being stretched thin.

From the start, Jen was respectful of my vision and supportive of my decisions. She provided the planning details/schedules, professional contacts, and onsite presence that I needed during the process. Jen added creativity when the budget was limited. Most importantly, Jen was responsive to my endless questions and made it a point to connect with on a weekly basis through phone, email and Facebook. She seemed to know when I was feeling anxious and comforted me with a phone call. Jen even connected with my spouse at times to give him some advice on how to comfort me!

The wedding day finally came and passed with a blink of an eye. In that blink, everything seemed to happen exactly how I always envisioned. I remember all the colors and table settings appearing perfectly before my eyes; and all the vendors automatically playing their role. My guests were singing, eating, and dancing. Everything was in sync. I thank Jen and her team of professionals for bringing these details to fruition. With Jen’s help, I was able to make this day about me and my new husband.

Sent on 09/22/2010
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/21/2011

We met with Jen and another wedding planner in the same day to talk to them and choose who we thought would be best. I am sooo glad we chose Jen for so many reasons! Immediately, she was starting to help us before we had even chose her. This was very nice, as the other planner informed us she charged by time and each phone call or email would count as a certain amount of time. I didn't know how much "time" I would need and was thankful Jen was not like this. I knew Jen was definitely the better option for us. All throughout the planning process, she was so helpful and always responded fast. When the week of the wedding came, her talent really showed up. I had no idea where or what anyone needed to be doing. She made sure everything went smooth. If anyone needed anything, she took care of it. I wasn't worried nor stressed about anything that week, because I knew she had everything under control. All my friends loved her as well. They now say if they ever get married they want to get married on the OBX and want Jen as their planner too...haha....Would definitely recommend to anyone, she is amazing!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2009

Our wedding would not have happened if it wasn't for Jen Thompson! She not only accomplished everything we had asked for, but went above and beyond, handling things we had not even thought of, and making perfect suggestions to make the day even better. She is well-connected in the outer banks community, which makes choosing and working with vendors, etc. much easier. Jen has a gift of servicing her clients with experience, know-how and all in a caring, empathetic manner. She is more like a friend who just happens to make your wedding run smooth as silk! Even if mishaps or snafus were happening on our wedding day, I had no idea because Jen was handling everything behind the scenes seamlessly. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone and can't speak enough to her praises!

Sent on 01/18/2010

Award

Just Beachy Events LLC FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Holiday House Weddings and Events
    Holiday House Weddings and Events Wedding Florists

Just a pleasure to work with Jenn she is so professional and always looks at the details .

• Bethany & Dan Photography
    Bethany & Dan Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer and her staff were everywhere they needed to be for their Clients. The work they did was beautiful and creative and they were extremely professional. I was very impressed with them.

• Island Photography
    Island Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen of Just Beachy Events is both Fun and expericed! She has a great way about her. We LOVE when our paths get to cross and you will too!

• 159 Bayberry Trail Kitty Hawk, 27949 See on map