Just A Kiss Weddings & Events

Molalla, OR View map Visit website
1 review
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Based in Wisconsin, Just A Kiss Weddings & Events provides full-service wedding planning and day-of coordination. Originally established in Portland, Oregon, this team aims to help couples feel at ease with the planning process and instil a sense of pride and belonging. Whether you're a wedding expert or a novice, they will go above and beyond to make your wedding dreams come true.

These professionals are known for their sophisticated taste and will use their expertise to design a tailor-made space for you and your partner. They approach each detail with a sense of curiosity, from the perfect palette that complements your attire to your reception's centrepieces. Just A Kiss Weddings & Events offers various packages that can be customized to meet your needs and budget. Their full-service and partial planning include event design, guest list, timelines, to-do lists, and management of your budget and vendor referrals. If you're looking for support on the day of or during the final weeks of planning, they offer packages catered to these wedding milestones. They serve couples throughout Portland and the Pacific Northwest.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Andersen Married on 02/26/2022

absolutely fantastic!

Will take care of your every need and make your vision come alive!!
illustration stars

Team

James Watterberg
James Watterberg
Photographer/Assistant Coordinator

James' role for Just a Kiss is to photograph all the little details when it comes to day-of setup, as well as our other special events. This helps provide our business page and social media with advertising the dedication and professionalism we put into your special day! James also acts as one of our coordinating assistants to provide assistance in day-of-wedding coordination, and special event setup.

He and Mandy got married in December of 2013, and he has helped Mandy in event coordinating throughout the past 8 years.

Mandy Watterberg
Mandy Watterberg
Owner/Executive Coordinator

Mandy Watterberg is my name. But it鈥檚 not my name that will tell you who I am. I am a women who鈥檚 always had a dream to run her own business. I am a mom. I am a wife. But most importantly, I am someone who鈥檚 inspiration has always been to give something to the world, and to leave my mark by delivering even the smallest sliver of happiness into a strangers life. And now, here I am.

Planning events isn鈥檛 just a job for me. Believe it or not, I spent most of my twenties in construction, only doing event jobs on the side. It wasn鈥檛 until I assisted in coordinating my first corporate event that I knew the thing I enjoyed needed to become my career.

I take pride in my business and in the relationships I build with my clients. I dedicate myself to each person that walks through my doors whether it鈥檚 for a wedding, an engagement party, or a birthday. I look forward to all opportunities, and am excited to be on this journey together.

Abernethy Center
5.0 out of 5 rating , 64 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

Molalla Molalla, OR, 97038

Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Sat-Sun 10am-4pm
Location of (Just A Kiss Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding