Nearby Vendors to Consider

About JuneBug Floral Design

Making your vision come to life, at the best price, best quality, and with fabulous customer service, is what JuneBug is all about!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

June Bug Floral was amazing! Louise was so great to work with and had such great ideas. The flowers were so beautiful, we had people asking us who our florist was all night long. Even the reception center asked for her information and to take pictures so that they could refer her. Thank you Louise for making it such a beautiful night!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot speak more highly of JuneBug Floral Design! Louise was so easy to work with and so friendly. She was able to work with our budget and I absolutely loved how my bouquet and the centerpieces turned out. I was referred to her by a friend who went through JuneBug for her wedding. I attended that wedding too and loved the flowers. Overall, JuneBug is excellent and I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture User6111768, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Louise is a great beautiful kind person , she made exactly what my daughter wanted and was always willing to help out .

Profile Picture Brandy , 2/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

JuneBug Floral Design Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1460578045 e8e033c75faaa19f 1444798800109 kimspencer wedding 9082

Free Toss Bouquet

Redeem In-Store
Book your wedding flowers and receive a free toss bouquet with your order!
#WW3e921db237b84fdc

3 ENDORSEMENTS
JuneBug did fantastic floral arrangements at a recent Bridal Open House I attended. I was especially impressed by the variety of styles and florals they produced so clients could see the capabilities and options available for a wide variety of tastes and budgets.

Very nice to work with, reasonable pricing

When searching for the ultimate florist that can capture the essence of your dream wedding, look no further than JuneBug. Besides designing the highest quality, most unique and elegant designs; JuneBug is extremely professional, personable, and excellent to work with. I wouldn't entrust my flowers to anyone else!

Events