About Jump Start DJ's

Jump Start Your Next Event!

Jump Start Your Wedding Reception

Thank you for considering Jump Start DJ's and Photo Booth for your entertainment.  Plain and simple, it's not the lights, sound equipment, or a huge database of songs that make the difference, it's the people.  More importantly, finding the right wedding DJ's that you trust and that are a good match for you is what lends itself to a more fun, successful reception.

We are excited about the chance to be your DJ's and really just want to meet with you to hear your ideas about your reception.  No high pressure sales pitch, just a conversation about who you are, what you like and don't like, and how we might fit in with your plans.

We are pleased to offer a new service this year, our Open-Air Photo-Booth.  Visit our website for more information about you can help your wedding reception become the memory of a lifetime - for everyone!

Thanks for your consideration, and we hope to hear from you soon!
Sincerely,
Chris Delgado, Jump Start DJ's

Check out some of our reviews below!

Hello Jump Start DJ's!! Thanks so much for doing our wedding!!! We got RAVE reviews and keep hearing how much fun everyone had; it would not have been possible without your wonderful staff!

Thanks so much again,

Lindsey & Michael

We used Chris Delgado- the owner of JumpStart DJ's for our wedding at the Dearborn Inn on 9/1. He was really great to work with from start to finish! Our guest had a blast and were really surprised when he whipped out the guitar and started singing! We payed a bit more than what we originially budgeted for for our DJ but he does offer something unique with being able to sing and play the guitar. Chris was super accomodating and helpful with the planning process. He helped me come up with a good timeline for our ceremony/reception events and I'd definitely reccommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! DJ's can be tough to pick since you don't get to look at "photos or old videos" like you would with photographers and videographers, but you can be confident that you will get great service if you book with Jump Start DJ's!

Brian & Lilly

Sound/PA System (10)
Consultation (9)
Uplighting (9)
Photobooth (3)

Chris was super helpful and flexible. My husband and I are fairly simple and didn’t have a certain style or taste in mind. Chris really helped us fill in the gaps so that not only us, but all of our family and friends had a great night.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My guests and I were so impressed with our DJ on Saturday.

I have gotten so many compliments on what a great job he did and I have never seen so many people so consistently on the dance floor!

I know a DJ can make or break a wedding and I give a lot of credit to ours for keeping everything so fun! I am so happy that Jumpstart has lived up to their excellent reputation.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/11/17, 1 Review

15 Photos

1 VIDEO

Lansing, Detroit, GrRapids, Northern Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48912   See On Map
517-482-1991 (phone)
9:30 pm-5:00 pm Monday thru Friday and after hours by appointment.
Jump Start DJ's is a wedding DJ and Photo Booth from Lansing, Michigan . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lansing, Grand Rapids, and Mid-Michigan. Jump Start DJ's is a professional wedding DJ and Photo Booth that has been part of the Mid-Michigan wedding industry for 27 years. We specialize in wedding mobile DJ, Up-lighting services, Photo Booth with fun unique props!.