Jump City Music

Oaks, PA View map
   1 review
$8,250 Most Popular Price

$8,250 Most Popular Price

Jump City Music is the Philadelphia-area's premier entertainment and musical event experience partner; offering solo artist and performance ensembles for wedding and anniversary celebrations, concerts, dances and corporate events. Whether you like contemporary party favorites, funk, classic rock, Motown, big band swing, blues, torchy standards or spicy Latin rhythms, Jump City sets the tone for the musical experience you want to have.

Established in 1994, Jump City Music's success results from its focus on combining professionalism, personalized service and best-in-class talent to create the custom musical experience YOU have in mind.

Are you seeking:

• A high energy dance/party powered by soulful singers, red hot horns and funky rhythm?
  • An elegant affair caressed with the lush sounds of a society orchestra?
  • A sophisticated welcome for your guests by strings or brass?
  • A royal entrance to brassy fanfares?
  • Ambient music to socialize by provided by jazz or classical chamber groups?

Whatever the event or musical experience you have in mind, our experienced Jump City design team works with you to provide worry-free top-shelf entertainment services.

The choice of entertainment can make or break an event. The next time you are planning a wedding, gala, high-energy concert or production... or any event where people get together to enjoy good music, why not team up with a proven entertainment experience leader and have your event in Jump City?

Which of the following are included in the price?

Learning New Songs
MC
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sample Performances
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$8250

Which of the following are included in the package?

Learning New Songs
MC
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sample Performances
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Big Band
Orchestra
R&B / Soul
Strings
Swing

What music services do you provide?

Amy Married on 02/16/2014
    From beginning to end, Jump City provided the highest quality of service for our wedding in downtown Philadelphia. We had the Jump City Jazz Orchestra at our reception and guests are still talking about how wonderful they were with comments like "where on earth did you get this band -- they're phenomenal!!!" Our family and friends were on the dance floor the entire evening! We had talked to several bands and gone to many showcases before choosing, but what stood out with Jump City was their level of communication and follow-through every step of the way. They were experienced professionals who guided us through the process and took care of even the smallest details. For instance, when I thought we were going to have an issue with the schedule of the dinner service and the timing of the music, I called the band leader and found out that they had already contacted the banquet facility manager and worked it out. Another example that really meant something to me is that during the reception, my 93 year-old great grandmother made an impromptu song request for an old traditional song that wasn't on my preferred list I had given the band. Honestly, I hadn't even heard of it before. Naturally, the band didn't have the music with them. However, on the band's break, (I think the Googled it) they worked out a way to do it and it was the one of the BEST surprises I could have ever asked for. My great grandmother is still talking about how lovely it was! All in, you could not work with a better sounding, more professional, more "think of what you need before you need it" outfit. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jump City!!!!!! You made our wedding just perfect!

PO Box 245 Oaks, PA, 19456
Location of (Jump City Music)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding