Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Flowers by Manija

Juliet' Flowers specializes in custom floral design for weddings and special events. We select only the finest flowers to create beautiful arrangements that fit any budget At Juliet's Flowers, we create memorable events that exceed all expectations. We meet individually with each client no matter how big or small the occasion. "May your experiance with Juliet's Flowers be unforgettable."

For more information, please email me at manija_karim@yahoo.com

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Washington DC

34 Reviews for Flowers by Manija

Manija was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process. She was flexible in the design, never pushed her opinion on me but also gave feedback when asked. I had her do the boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets and a few pew decorations. With the exception of the pew deco, all were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! I would suggest for the pew deco to add a little water capsule, because I had hydregeas they went limp during the ceremony and looked a little sad.

The bouquets were phenominal! Big beautiful and everything I had invisioned. I can't thank Manija enough for all her hard work.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Manija the owner and florist did a beautiful job with our flowers! She is so nice and wonderful to work with! She did two different centerpieces at a reasonable price. She also did all of the wedding party flowers as well. The flowers were fresh and arranged lovely. I gave her a picture for an idea, and she delivered. I wanted a non-seasonal flower and she recommended another for a better price and just as pretty. Thanks Manija, we loved the flowers!

Profile Picture kelly, 5/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Manija was great to work with! She took care of all of the details and was very receptive as we kept requesting small changes. She made sure that everything was set up beautifully at our reception!

Profile Picture User849019, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1289091712140 erinmariephotography337909

50% Off Any Buffet Arrangement

Redeem In-Store
Limited flowers and value.
#WW20fcef175a397534

1 ENDORSEMENT
Manija, owner of Juliet's Flowers was pleasant to talk to when I delivered Jana Gill's wedding cake to the Westin on 7/23/11. The flower arrangements were amazing and beautiful. I will definitely recommend her to my clients who are still in need of flowers/bouquest for their special day.

Events