Julieta Rabadan

Playa del Carmen, MX View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Julieta Rabadan is a wedding photographer based in Tulum, Mexico. The lead photographer, Julieta, seeks to find all of the fine details in the wedding day that encapsulates the couple's romance. The photographer adores spontaneous and authentic moments that turn into timeless imagery to cherish for years to come.

Julieta Rabadan does more than shoot photos on the special day. The photographer helps couples in any way possible and remains by their side from start to finish. The photographer accommodates additional hours and multiple locations on the day, ensuring every moment is carefully captured. Julieta also specializes in wedding portraits, trash the dress sessions, and engagement shoots to add to a couple's photo album. The pair can expect their edited product in the form of digital files to treasure forever.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Tiffani
    Tiffani Married on 05/21/2022

Incredible, personalized experience!

I can’t rave about Julieta enough! My photos are incredible and I cry every time I look at them. She captured our essence so beautifully. She made the experience so care free and we are not typically photogenic people. People keep commenting how amazing our photos look! 10/10!!
    Cassandra T. Married on 05/12/2022

Julieta is the best!

Ah, where do I start about this amazing talent?! As a wedding photographer myself, the main question people asked me when I got engaged was, “who are you going to hire to shoot your own wedding- must be a tough choice.” But it wasn’t even really a question for me- Julieta was the only photographer I had in mind from the start. She used to work with me shooting weddings so I knew first-hand how impeccable her work is and how sweet and wonderful she is to be around, with a calming, steady energy that would be priceless for any bride or groom. Even knowing all this, she went above and beyond my expectations with the most beautiful wedding gallery that I could’ve ever imagined! She told such a gorgeous, intimate story of my wedding day through her photos, didn’t miss a moment, and stayed true to the feeling of the day while still bringing an unmistakable artistry to every image. I’m forever grateful for Julieta!
  • illustration stars

69 photos · 04/28/2022

Pricing

Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen, MX, MX 0001Z
(984) 2170510
Location of (Julieta Rabadan)
Santa Teresa Santa Teresa, CR, 60111