Charleston, SC 29412 Map · Phone number

About Juliet Elizabeth Photography

About Juliet:

For 7.5 years Juliet Elizabeth has combined her love for art, fashion, and old photographs, resulting in a unique and beautiful perspective on people and life. Her mission is to give people amazing photographs but also a great experience. Her work has been described as authentic, nostalgic, artistic, and editorial. If you ask her about her "clients," she will most likely call them her "friends."

Juliet's Approach:

"For weddings I document moments as they happen and set up shots when appropriate. I believe everyone is different and their photos should be too! My goal is to give you a collection of photos that tell YOUR story and capture the way you are feeling - NOT trying to copy pinterest images or a perfectly styled shoot. It's my job do remind people that they are beautiful just as they are and to "let go." The most beautiful photos happen when people can just be in the moment."

"I always try to make people feel as comfortable as possible & enjoy the day... I love making people laugh! I believe memories of the event are just as important as the images. I also try to get to know the couples I work with before the wedding day. I recently started a 'getting to know you' questionnaire, & that's helped me so much, to understand personalities & how couples relate to each other. This is so much more than a job to me -- it's about documenting people's lives in a really thoughtful way."

charlestonweddingsmagazine7
charlestonweddingsmagazine6
charlestonweddingsmagazine7

46 Reviews for Juliet Elizabeth Photography

Beth · Married on 11/22/2014

As Juliet knows, I tormented myself over choosing a photographer for our wedding. I spent hours looking through websites, blogs, and Facebook pages. I was so worried that I'd make the "wrong" choice when it came to our once-in-a-lifetime day. But from the minute I came across Juliet's website, I knew there was something special about her. Her photos are magical. She manages to capture the essence of even the simplest moments in such a unique way, with elegance and always a sense of timelessness. I found that many photographers had tremendous photos on their websites or blogs, but once I requested full galleries I was disappointed with the overall group. Not Juliet. Her galleries tell the complete story of a wedding day, including all the emotions along the way. Our results were no different -- we could not be happier or more in love with our photos. And our friends love them so much they have passed the link along to their own friends (who are complete strangers to us) just to enjoy Juliet's work! Equally as important, if not more so, we absolutely love Juliet as a person. We felt like we were hanging out with our best friend all day. And several of our wedding guests made a point to specifically state how much they adored her as well. If you're wondering if all of the reviews saying how incredibly sweet, genuine, considerate, and talented Juliet are could possibly be true, rest assured that they are. And then some. If you're lucky enough to have Juliet photograph your wedding, you will be thrilled with your choice.

Kathryn · Married on 05/24/2014

Words cannot do Juliet justice, but here goes my best shot...! We had her take our engagement pictures (and later our wedding pictures) and we were absolutely blown away by the photos and the whole experience! It is a true talent to make to people feel so comfortable while having a camera on you for a few hours. By the end of the engagement session we felt like we had known her for years :) Obviously, being so pleased with our engagement photos, it was a no-brainer to book her for our wedding. Everything on our wedding day went so smoothly and I kept getting compliments from family and friends about how great Juliet is! We still rave about her 6 months later! We received our wedding photos within 3 months and we were all literally speechless. How many brides can say that out of 1200 photos they seriously LOVED 95% of them??!! Juliet did an amazing job making us all look like the best versions of ourselves. The photos are stunning and she has some serious talent. We could not have been more pleased!!

Carissa · Married on 05/15/2014

Juliet is a photographer who will meet every request you have, go beyond what you asked for, make your family fall in love with her, and create a sense of comfort and confidence in front of the lens.

It’s difficult to find the right words to describe how amazing she is, and the skill she has in making every shot look stunning. Juliet was able to make a relatively shy person like myself feel 10x more comfortable being photographed and really found a way to capture candid moments. I enjoyed working with Juliet every single minute and her ability to work with us; despite the thousands of miles we were apart really was a huge relief for my husband and I.
    We had done our engagement photo shoot with Juliet and almost right off the bat she helped turn a couple which took nothing but awkward photos into something which we felt proud showing others. We even had some adventures in an abandoned lot that was all overgrown and going “off-road” to get to a wonderful park where she found the most amazing trees and vegetation to have in the background.

On the wedding day Juliet really exemplified why we fell in love with her. Despite rain on our wedding day forcing us to get more interior photos, Juliet helped us realize the beauty that could be captured in places we never thought of. She saw the potential in the hotel we stayed at (Zero George) for the first look photos and she managed to capture incredible moments (in between the rain showers!) at the Magnolia Plantation. Since looking back at our albums and photos we cannot say that there is a single regret in choosing Juliet as our photographer. She truly is an amazing talents artist and a wonderful human being. If you wish to have not only a consummate professional shooting your wedding, but someone whom you can honestly call your friend, then you must consider Juliet Elizabeth Photography.

Juliet Elizabeth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Darby Events | DJ+Piano Combo
    Darby Events | DJ+Piano Combo Wedding DJs

Juliet Elizabeth is GREAT. The images she captures are in a league all her own and you absolutely cannot beat her fun, up beat personality. We love working with Juliet Elizabeth photography.

• ELM Events
    ELM Events Wedding Planners

So much love for Juliet Elizabeth Photography!!!

• Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC
    Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Juliet is one of the preferred photographer's of Southern Chic Weddings - and every other wedding professional she has ever worked with. While Juliet is of course a beyond talented and professional wedding photographer, it is Juliet herself that sets her business apart from the rest. Juliet has never not met a friend and your experience with her will be no different. I highly recommend.

• Charleston, SC 29412 See on map