Julie Livingston Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Julie Livingston Photography

Dreamy, Romantic, Laughter-Filled Weddings

Julie Livingston Photography is a high-end, destination wedding photographer based out of Charleston, South Carolina. With an emphasis in Fine Art Photography, Julie uses film and digital photography to capture the true personalities of her couples while creating beautiful artwork that will stand the test of time.  Her #1 priority is that her couples have beautiful photos from their most important day and that they have fun while creating them!

Julie Livingston is an award-wining photographer and travels worldwide for weddings.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

Julie photographed our bridal portraits, rehearsal dinner and wedding day and all I can say is WOW! She and her second shooter, Hannah, were so positive, fun and professional. Photography was our #1 priority for the wedding so we wanted someone amazing...and we found her!

During the planning process, Julie was quick to respond to any questions we had. It made our lives a lot easier knowing that Julie was there at all times if anything came up.

We just received the images and they are breathtaking! Julie even sent a few stunning prints in the mail as a gift. She is truly the best in our minds and we would hire her again without hesitation.

Profile Picture T, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie is absolutely AMAZING!! From the first time we met, we knew we wanted her to be our wedding photographer. She is stylish, creative, patient and so much fun!! We laughed the whole time! Not to mention her photos are rediculously gorgeous!
My husband isn't normally comfortable in front of the camera but Julie had a way of making us feel like we were just walking around with a friend. Sometimes, we would forget that we were taking photos! Julie is THAT good!! My family raved about her after the wedding and couldn't wait to see the pics. And now that we got our photos back, we are in awe! We love every single photo and can't stop looking at them even two months later!! My mom wished we had hired her for our rehearsal dinner too!
Julie is such a pro and the best in the biz! We were lucky to have her take our photos and look forward to her taking pics when we have a family of our own :)

Profile Picture Whitney, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful pictures and she knew exactly were to take them after our ceremony. Julie utilized the remaining light that was left due to day light savings and they look stunning!

Profile Picture Sean, 11/10/16, 5 Reviews

20 Photos

Recent Work

20 Photos

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Julie is such a talented photographer. Her work is stunning and she is a pleasure to work with! We love when she shoots weddings at our venue! We highly recommend her!

I have worked with Julie on several weddings and can honestly say she produces the most beautiful images! I highly recommend any Bride who's searching for a photographer to book her.

I cant say enough good things about the photos I have seen Julia Livingston photography have shot at Haywood Hall. They are very creative and absolutely wonderful to work with, a perfect photographer for a vintage and historic site like Haywood Hall. Once you have seen the shots they have taken here in the past, you will see what a great choice you have made with them for your wedding.

Julie is a great photographer and is very easy to work with..I've enjoyed each opportunity I've had to be around her when working with the same bride on her special day and her photographs speak for themselves..

Julie is outstanding! I can't say enough great things about my experience with her as a planner and my client was beyond pleased with her services. I will be bringing her to Greensboro more often!!

75 PROS I KNOW