PO Box 1722, Brea, CA 92822 Map · Phone number

About Julie Lee Weddings

wedding planner, weddings, southern california weddings, orange county, los angeles, wedding coordinator, oc, la, wedding consultant, julie lee weddings, julie lee, korean wedding planner, bilingual wedding planner, partial planner, full wedding planning

Follow Julie Lee Weddings on

The groom with his groomsmen
a8d2ba8300b7195d 1467134631224 image 8

12 Reviews for Julie Lee Weddings

Aaron · Married on 03/09/2018

Julie was absolutely amazing!!! She was always available when we needed her and she was super flexible when it came to meeting up. She had so many great ideas and money saving tips to help make our wedding not only perfect but fit in our budget. She was such a delight and so professional to work with. She made us feel like we were friends and not just a client. Before our wedding day she was always there for us and on our wedding day she made it feel like we had nothing to worry about. She took care of everything which was such a huge load off our minds when all we wanted to do was celebrate. We highly recommend her for any event you are thinking of having. She was absolutely the best and we could not have done it without her! She went above and beyond what we have expected. For your own sake, give her a try and you won't regret it. We love you Julie!! You are the best!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Toni · Married on 10/14/2017

Julie and her assistants (Marisa, Stephanie, and other Julie) are simply the best and we really owe it to them for making our wedding memorable and how we dreamed it to be. Julie helped plan our wedding from day 1 for about 10 months. She was professional and personable, which made me feel like I can trust my most special day with her. She knew what was important to us as a couple, and simply handled that during the wedding day. On top of all our meetings and planning sessions, I truly saw how valuable she was on the day of. For us, it was overwhelming with 270 guests that we wanted to greet and get through our program. Vince and I spontaneously made decisions throughout the day to edit the program so that we have more time to do the things that mattered to us. All we had to do was tell Julie, and she handled the rest communicating to all vendors and venue staff without having us to worry. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Terri · Married on 09/16/2017

Julie was awesome!! My daughter and I first met her at the Bridal Show and had a great chat with her. We both knew she was the one. She was just so sweet and I knew we would get along great. Over the 9 months planning our wedding, Julie really listened and offered great advice based on what I wanted for our wedding. She was very supportive and on top of everything. I'm a bit of a type A control freak and Julie made me feel comfortable knowing she had everything under control. Our wedding was just perfect! I highly recommend Julie and her team!

Sent on 10/07/2017