Julie Diamond Calligraphy & Invitations

Louisville, Louisville, KY 40223 Map · Phone number

About Julie Diamond Calligraphy & Invitations

Julie Diamond Invitations & Calligraphy is a wedding invitation company in Louisville, Kentucky. This unique resource specializes in custom and letterpress wedding invitations along with handwritten calligraphy. Owner Julie is an expert in etiquette, both with invitation wording and also envelope addressing. She is known for creating products that are unique and well thought out. Your wedding will be off to a great start with all of their stationery items.

Julie is able to help with save the dates (both photo cards, letterpress and custom), wedding invitations, programs, menus, escort cards, table numbers and thank-you notes. She works personally with couples and top wedding planners around the Louisville, Kentucky area to provide you with a beautiful end product. Julie Diamond Invitations & Calligraphy has other wedding invitation services, including the following:

• Addressing

Cream colored ribbon

5 Reviews for Julie Diamond Calligraphy & Invitations

Brandi · Married on 12/15/2018

Excellent services

I am not from Louisville so I had to search around to try to find someone to do my invitations, calligraphy, and programs. I am happy to have found Julie for all of these needs. She has not only been incredibly quick with responding to all of my questions but has also advised me on so much throughout the way. Would definitely recommend!!

Meghan · Married on 07/30/2016

Julie did an outstanding job on my invitations! She was so dedicated to the task, responded immediately, and had everything out right on time like I planned. She had answers to way more questions than just invitations too, she helped us with many extra major wedding decisions from all of her expertise. We loved working with her, and recommended her to do our rehearsal dinner invites as well (which she did awesome and matched them perfectly). The wedding invitations turned out stunning, and I found that she was so reasonable in her price to design, print, assemble, address with calligraphy, and mail for me (because I was in California). I also used her to design and print my reception menus, and those were flawless as well. She matched them to the invitations perfectly, and even though it was a small (and cheap) project, she worked on it like it was a massive invitation order. You should absolutely use Julie, and you will love going for your first consultation because she has so many samples to choose from- you can't go wrong.

Jasmine · Married on 06/25/2016

She did a beautiful job on my wedding invitations at a reasonable price. I highly recommend her! She is dedicated to quality work, and very kind and flexible to work with.

Julie Diamond Calligraphy & Invitations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

• Louisville Louisville, Kentucky, 40223 See on map