Kendall Park, Kendall Park, NJ 08824 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Julie Dassaro Photography

Julie Dassaro Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Kendall Park, New Jersey. She specializes in lifestyle, portrait, and wedding photography using a blend of traditional, contemporary, and photojournalistic approaches. This allows Julie to get both posed and candid photos of your day. She aims to create work that’s more than just a photo, it’s an image that has captured an emotion. Julie Dassaro Photography listens to clients and finds out what their vision is. What story do the two of you want your photos to tell? What portrait do you imagine showing to your grandchildren? Your answers are a guide for Julie so she can deliver you what you want and more.

Julie Dassaro Photography takes on one event per day and carries liability insurance to give couples her full attention and peace of mind. In order to get every shot you could hope for, Julie goes to multiple locations and is able to accommodate additional hours or a second shooter upon request. Her experience in portrait and lifestyle photography creates gorgeous images from your sessions. Photography sessions she offers include boudoir, engagement, and trash-the-dress in addition to your wedding portraits. Additional services available are hand-coloring and slideshows of your images. You and your loved ones will be able to enjoy the high-resolution photos as:

• Albums

img9050
ab1a9874

2 Reviews for Julie Dassaro Photography

Christine · Married on 09/22/2018

Julie was our photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding and we could not be happier that we booked her! She was incredibly friendly, accommodating, SUPER organized, detail-oriented, and professional. Her photos are absolutely stunning. She is incredibly talented at capturing emotions, finding the perfect light, and, in general, taking gorgeous shots. We would definitely book her again!

Sent on 09/26/2018

PEARLOMA · Married on 11/25/2017

I met Julie at a bridal show and entered to win her raffle for a free engagement photo session. A couple of weeks later I found out from Julie that I was selected as the winner of the photo session. Right from the initial communication email , Julie was prompt, clear and provided various ideas related to the location of the photo session. During the photo session, she made my then fiance and myself feel at ease in front of her camera. She provided us guidance on how to position ourselves and was always open to the ideas we had for the pictures. We were beyond happy when we saw the pictures of our engagement photo session. Julie plays with natural light in her photographs and the end results are STUNNING. It was a no-brainer in selecting her as our wedding photographer because we knew we could trust her for our big day. Julie is very organized when it comes to the contract and payment. She is one of the few vendors I've worked with that has the entire process digitalized which is a plus for me. A few weeks before my wedding, I met with Julie at the reception location and we talked about locations for the portraits, the wedding/reception timeline etc. Julie took very detailed notes on everything. She worked with my tight timeline and beautifully captured my wedding day. If she has your date open, I highly recommend going with Julie Dassaro Photography.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Julie Dassaro Photography Pricing

Julie Dassaro Photography Price Rates

Julie Dassaro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,680.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,240.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Kendall Park Kendall Park, NJ, 08824 See on map