Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Julie Cahill Photography

capturing memories and making art all in one breath

I absolutely love the organic living breathing whirlwind of an experience that makes up a wedding day. From the calm to the busy to the tears and laughter.  It brings me great joy to work with you among your family and friends.  I love meeting new people and learning their stories.  My style merges photojournalism with fine art photography to craft images that look natural and uncontrived.  While I do pproach your day with a photojournalistic style, I will stylize any details as needed, take some family formals and direct you into beautiful lighting with a few prompts along the to create some beautiful portraits from your wedding day!  I’m happy to grab you some water or bustle your dress.  It’s your day and it’s my honor to be part of such a beautiful experience.  I’m here to capture your wedding day memories and make art all in one breath.  It is what I love to do.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Monterey

Follow Julie Cahill Photography on

5 Reviews for Julie Cahill Photography

Julie was the most amazing photographer that we could have ever asked for. She is the sweetest person as well as so talented! All our guest raved about how she and her amazing 2nd shoot captured every moment we could have ever wanted. We are above and beyond happy with our wedding photos. She was so easy to work with and even did little extras for us like creating a photobooth logo with our picture. We recommend Julie for any photography need! She will not disappoint you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie Cahill did an awesome job with our wedding photography. She is very personable and easy to work with, and she is professional too. She did a great mix of both formal portraits and candid shots throughout our day. We are happy to remember our wedding day with the creative and artistic pictures she took. I would definitely recommend Julie!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie was simply wonderful to work with. The quality of her work was exceptional, creative and beautiful. She was patient and attentive every step of the way. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/7/12, 7 Reviews

25 Photos

My Photo Album

25 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
As a planner, I love having Julie on the vendor team! She is professional and personable and always has a smile. She does great under pressure in making sure the Bride and Groom feel calm and relaxed. She makes the job look easy! It's so important to have a photographer that you can connect with and feel comfortable with--Julie is that gal! Most importantly, the pictures always turn out amazing!!!

We've worked with Julie on a styed photo shoot together. She did a fantastic job! She captured beautiful images. So much so that our photos were published on a well known wedding blog. Julie is pleasant, friendly, and professional. We highly recommend her!

Events