Glen Ellen, CA 95442 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Julie Atwood Events

??

Julie Atwood Events specializes in complete planning, design, and management services for destination weddings and corporate events. Our vendors include elite wineries and estates in Sonoma Valley and the North Bay. We work with top local and regional artisan food producers and floral designers. Your event is designed "from the table up," beginning with menus created exclusively for each client by the chefs, bringing a fine dining restaurant experience to your guests.

?

Principal Julie Atwood is a well-known designer who has transferred her expertise in design and project management to luxury event planning. Actively involved with Land Trusts in Marin and Sonoma counties, her event philosophy has emphasized sustainability since the very beginning. Atwood has been a leader in supporting local resources and socially- and environmentally-responsible hospitality. Julie Atwood Events and the Atwood Ranch provide tremendous support to Northern California charitable organizations, through pro-bono services event production and hosting, and direct contributions

Follow Julie Atwood Events on

atwood
6e75aee866ec3fe5 1377185841519 julie atwood rustic1

3 Reviews for Julie Atwood Events

Jen · Married on 06/28/2014

Julie Atwood and her team are incredible - they created a wedding weekend for my husband and I that neither of us could have imagined. The entire team is very professional, patient, and creative - all things that are needed during crazy wedding planning times! They all listened to our likes and dislikes and created an event that was perfectly us. Our guests are still talking about our wedding and how much fun they had the entire weekend. My husband and I both recommend Julie Atwood Events for a knock out event with a very personal and professional touch.

Sent on 12/08/2014
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 10/20/2012

This review is long overdue. I wish I could give Julie Atwood and her team 10 stars for helping me plan the perfect wedding at Atwood Ranch. These ladies are absolute experts when it comes to planning and executing a flawless wedding - trust me. They worked together with me on every aspect of the wedding - from table settings to music selections to guest lodging. The team is so professional, and they know their stuff! It was such a great feeling to have 100% trust in their expertise, so I didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to our wedding day. Don't expect it to be cheap, but you get what you pay for. And you absolutely MUST keep an open mind to Julie's ideas and guidance. If you do, your wedding will be perfect! I received so much positive feedback from my wedding guests. They raved about the details, the venue, the flow of events, the food, everything. I couldn't have pulled it off without Julie Atwood & her events team!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Nancy · Married on 08/20/2011

Julie is the consummate professional. While my daughter had done most of the hiring of vendors months ahead of her wedding neither of us wanted to manage the day of the wedding duties. A month before the wedding I contacted Julie for recommendations and she said she could do the job. Within two days she arranged for the remaining vendors (transportation, lighting and an upgrade of the portable toilets). She has excellent working relationships with area vendors and they not only provide her with good service but also good prices. She met with us and most of the vendors on the site and discussed with each their responsibilities and our (and her) expectations. For some reason our caterer took an immediate dislike of Julie and by the time of the event had apparently decided to communicate as little as possible with her. While his food and service were very good there was tension between the two of them--fortunately not noticed by our guests.

I have known and worked with Julie for years and have never seen her drink at an event. She was entirely there for us and on the wedding day took care of numerous details, large and small. Post-event she sent thanks by e-mail to vendors and has kept in touch with us about remaining tasks.

She is a very busy and demanding person and juggles many jobs at one time, but has a loyal and efficient staff who help her get the work done . I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Julie Atwood Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

Real Weddings

• Glen Ellen, 95442 See on map
    Location of (Julie Atwood Events)