Julianne's Alterations

10011 Mitchell Rd, Columbia Station, OH 44028 Map · Phone number

About Julianne's Alterations

Denise has been doing alterations for special occasion gowns and dresses for over 35 years. Formerly the owner and seamstress at Julianne's Bridal in Olmsted Falls. Services available include. Alterations for Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaids, Mothers, Homecoming, Prom , Pants ,Skirts ,Dresses.

Follow Julianne's Alterations on

• Ridge Cleaners
  • Catan Fashions
  • The Dress Bridal Boutique

18 Reviews for Julianne's Alterations

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend!

So happy I chose Julianne’s for my wedding dress alterations! Denise was so helpful and knowledgeable! My dress needed quite the alterations done and Denise did a fantastic job!!! She was very responsive and very reasonable pricing! Would highly recommended:)

Sent on 09/07/2019

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

I worked with Denise at Julianne's Alterations and she was great! I had a hard time finding someone to do alterations since I bought my dress in Michigan. Denise really knew her stuff and I did not feel nervous leaving my dress in her hands. I had a bridesmaid dress for my wedding dress - it was all lace, open back, high neckline, non-strapless. I only need one fitting with her (my dress was pretty simple) and it fit perfectly at the final fitting. The quality was great, as was the price! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/09/2016

My several sizes too big dress found me, the only thing that wasn't perfect was the fit and the back and Diane with Julianne's Alterations made my dress PERFECT! She was able to take out the corset add zippers and pearl buttons. She also added a belt and hemmed the dress. It turned out absolutely amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 12/07/2016