7440 E. Karen Drive Suite 500, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number

About Julia Baker Confections

Welcome to Julia Baker Confections! Our signature chocolate recipes include truffles and hand-cut Artisan chgcolates, ranging in flavor from dark ganache to passion fruit. Each piece is handmade, prepared with meticulous care and attention to detail, making for a superior chocolate experience

Follow Julia Baker Confections on

favorbox
JBCtwopieceset047Edit

17 Reviews for Julia Baker Confections

Jodi · Married on 11/08/2013

Thank you to Julia Baker Confections for my amazing Bridal Shower at the Biltmore Dessert Cafe as well as the decadent custom chocolate favors that I gave away as place settings. So good, so easy to work with and well worth the $$.

Jenna · Married on 05/05/2012

I am so excited to have been able to work with Kelly from Julia Baker. I felt that the cake design was my favorite portion of planning. I wasn't sure exactly what I was looking for with my cake prior to our first appointment. Kelly was very sweet and allowed me to see different options in their workshop so I could design something perfect for our "cinco de mayo" celebration. I couldn't have been more pleased with the cake- our guests were amazed both by the gorgeous appearance and the incredible taste! I can't wait for our first year anniversary to taste the cake again! Thank you Julia Baker!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 03/24/2012

We feel SO lucky to have had our wedding cake and our wedding favors provided by the amazing Julia Baker! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and our 2 piece chocolate favors were so yummy! We received so many wonderful compliments! Kelly was such a joy to work with! She worked with us to create our dream wedding cake, provided us with endless cake and chocolate tastings, and was just so friendly and helpful. We can't wait to enjoy our top tier on our 1 year anniversary!

Julia Baker Confections FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Dessert Buffet
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Kym Ventola Photography
    Kym Ventola Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Julia Baker and her team. Always a treat to photograph such beautiful cakes!

• 7440 E. Karen Drive, Suite 500 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 See on map