Jules Bakery

• Try Pie
  • Little Sweets Cake Design

16 Reviews for Jules Bakery

Elizabeth · Married on 09/08/2012

If you are a bride in Cedar Rapids, IA then I highly recommend checking into Jules Bakery! They have amazing cakes at competitive prices. We had strawberry champagne, champagne, and chocolate for our flavors and everyone was thrilled! I had guests going back for seconds!!!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Jess · Married on 07/07/2012

Julie and her staff at Jule's Bakery worked with us and did an amazing job on our wedding cakes. She decorated the cake very simply but beautifully. The three different flavors of cake tasted delicious. She also worked with me to design a creative groom's cake which we used at our rehearsal dinner. I would recommend Jule's Bakery to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • AddaThoene

Adda · Married on 10/15/2011

Thank you so much for doing a wonderful job! Everyone LOVED the cake and all we had left was the top tier that we saved for us! The cake was beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. The chocolate was so yummy and the raspberry and lemon sheet cake was as well! In the future I will always come to Jules for birthday cakes and anything else I may want or need! Thank you again for such a wonderful experiance and delicious cake!

Sent on 10/20/2011

1 Real Wedding

• Marion, 52302 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jules Bakery)